[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I dont watch the EPL but he was crap. My granny would have scored at least one of the 3 chances he got.
I don't think you understand. He scores in the most difficult and unlikely of situations. He's no flashy Ronaldo or Messi type player, but he's a machine at scoring goals.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems not having watched the match is an advantage at least on the self-happiness department for an hour and half, yet I cant believe after leading so early with that advantage, Juventus did not completely go and destroy them. I hate the stand back mentality, this match should have ended 5-0. If mentality does not changes Juventus will never win again a CL.
We're a team of nice guys, don't want opposition fans and players to be too upset you know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That's what happens when we come up against good teams in Europe, they can actually punish us and not let us off so easily like in Serie A
It's tough to choose who is a worse poster between you and Nedved96. Seriously, you bitch all year round, every year and when we finally fuck up after 30 games you think you are smart. Yes, the defensive errors were horrible, but we've played against better teams and not made any errors. Those were amateur mistakes, inexplicable, but acting like we've been shit all year and not exposed because of bad opponents is _)_

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think you understand. He scores in the most difficult and unlikely of situations. He's no flashy Ronaldo or Messi type player, but he's a machine at scoring goals.

- - - Updated - - -

We're a team of nice guys, don't want opposition fans and players to be too upset you know.
Its simply not in our dna.

It will take a lot to make this team go to the jugular and finish teams as our everyday policy. A lot...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's tough to choose who is a worse poster between you and Nedved96. Seriously, you bitch all year round, every year and when we finally fuck up after 30 games you think you are smart. Yes, the defensive errors were horrible, but we've played against better teams and not made any errors. Those were amateur mistakes, inexplicable, but acting like we've been shit all year and not exposed because of bad opponents is _)_
That's just not true just because we don't concede dosn't mean errors have not been made

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Bolded part. Spot on.

Allegri needs to sort his shid. This game was very wiNnable but not with that gung ho line up he never uses against minnows like benevento.... But suddenly pulls them out of his arse against a dangerous CL team in a KO phase.
Im all for doing a more attacking minded team, but no without even having trying need before, specially with the maniacal kedira 2 man mid. Madness!!!

This tie is 100% on allegri.

Like i said before, forget burger man, even useless khedira.... MAximiliano allegri is the true culprit of todays debacle.

Ill reserve my final judgement for the away game, but unless he overcomes this and demonstrate he can take this team forward...

Yup. Insanity. We have no excuses.

I think u are spot on. Something in italian football is not clicking as a whole, and this includes the italian coaches like allegri.

Good job. You Saw it coming clearly.
I never thought allegri was going to return to a kedira 2 man midfield tho....im speechless tbh.

The bad part about him is that it seems he is a bad man manager like Giaccherini said, and also lacks CL experience, as we have seen with Napoli.

But i would love to have a world class coach, with sarris offensive approach but savvyy enough to balance defense and offense it when it matters.

Right now we are too italian minded,
International version of Sarri is Klopp.
He also reached a champions league final with Dortmund.
Him or Guardiola would be my dream managers

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So the stats come out. Apparently we've never lost a 2 goal lead since 2011. No wonder this feels like a heavy loss.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So the stats come out. Apparently we've never lost a 2 goal lead since 2011. No wonder this feels like a heavy loss.

It's the manner in the way we conceded, we allowed it to happen it's not like Tottenham were playing good football before we decided to let their centre backs pass it around in our own half

We had them on the ropes and then just let them off and let them control the whole tempo and flow of the game

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Its simply not in our dna.

It will take a lot to make this team go to the jugular and finish teams as our everyday policy. A lot...
The mentality comes from the coach.

Allegri's "score one and then defend" philosophy is more suited to a small team.

We need a manager who wants to dominate games from start to finish. A manager who will inspire our players to play with passion and not with fear.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The mentality comes from the coach.

Allegri's "score one and then defend" philosophy is more suited to a small team.

We need a manager who wants to dominate games from start to finish. A manager who will inspire our players to play with passion and not with fear.
Guardiola too bad his wage is impossible for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

4 or 5 months ago we went 2:0 vs Atalanta and drew the match 2:2. We missed a penalty on that match too.
But I guess you're talking Europe, which also isn't true, because 2 seasons ago we were leading 2:0 against Bayern and we drew 2:2.
Lets say you're talking home matches :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
4 or 5 months ago we went 2:0 vs Atalanta and drew the match 2:2. We missed a penalty for 3:1 on that match too.
But I guess you're talking Europe, which also isn't true, because 2 seasons ago we were leading 2:0 against Bayern and we drew 2:2.
Yeah home matches :D .. :snoop:

[video=twitter;963527124803051521]https://twitter.com/unibet/status/963527124803051521[/video]

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
4 or 5 months ago we went 2:0 vs Atalanta and drew the match 2:2. We missed a penalty for 3:1 on that match too.
We didnt drew.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: fecking Twitter :sergio:.

Twitter is only for milf pics.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
4 or 5 months ago we went 2:0 vs Atalanta and drew the match 2:2. We missed a penalty on that match too.
It's a home stat

- - - Updated - - -

We didnt drew.

- - - Updated - - -

Twitter is only for milf pics.
We drew against Bayern only the 90 minute score counts in football

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Didn't even get to watch the game because I was at work, but as soon as I got the notification about the missed penalty and saw the stats I knew we would fuck it up. What a disgrace, what an embarrassment. As though we were playing Barcelona. We can still go trough of course, but clearly we need to smarten the fuck up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)