[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Real Madrid (Nov. 5th 2013) (6 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we are at home so we should not give this real madrid defence a chance. my lineup:

Buffon
Caceres Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba Giovinco
Tevez

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
we are at home so we should not give this real madrid defence a chance. my lineup:

Buffon
Caceres Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba Giovinco
Tevez
Chiellini doesnt play, red card in the previous game. But I would go with something like that :

Buffon
Caceres Barzagli Bonucci De Ceglie/Peluso
Vidal Pirlo Pogba/Marchisio
Marchisio/Pogba
Tevez Quagliarella

De Ceglie played a pretty decent game against Catania... or if Peluso is in form then go with him. If Conte should go with 3-5-2 then I would go with Asamoah on the left. And Quags the CL scorer should start too, Llorente has wasted too many chances in the last games. But im quite sure that Conte will go with Llorente cause of the Spanish league experience. No way that Giovinco should be in the starting 11, Tevez and him are both short and someone should fight in the air too... and we already saw how terrible he was against Parma.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
By the way, it's quite worrying that Bale is starting to play well in Madrid. His last two games have been great.
just checked the highlights... damn! 2 more assists. According to statbunker, in LaLiga G.Bale 3G4A vs Di Maria 1G2A... wtf! what did I miss, I thought Bale wasn't even playing.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Quags looked great in the dropping striker role at parma so lineup shoud be:

Buffon
Caceres Barzagli Bonucci Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Quagliarella Tevez Giovinco

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We need to win this one, simple as that. Anything less and I believe that we can consider ourselves to be out of the competition already, which certainly will be a big blow for our morale regarding to the rest of the season. This Real side showed too many weaknesses lately and they don't strike me as a team capable of achieving anything special in this year's edition of the CL. We can do this.

Buffon
Cacares Barzagli Bonucci Ogbonna
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba
Tevez Llorente

Apr 8, 2013
We handled them in 10 men in that shit of a stadium

Rayo Vallecano handled them.

I mean, it's not that difficult.

Ok, they have a bunch of great players, but, I mean, Ancelotti sucks. And he sucks hard. That old fart doesn't have a clue.

And then, we are Juventus... Juventus.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We need to win this one, simple as that. Anything less and I believe that we can consider ourselves to be out of the competition already, which certainly will be a big blow for our morale regarding to the rest of the season. This Real side showed too many weaknesses lately and they don't strike me as a team capable of achieving anything special in this year's edition of the CL. We can do this.

Buffon
Cacares Barzagli Bonucci Ogbonna
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba
Tevez Llorente
I don't like that. Also I need to see Asamoah in there.

I say go back to basics and just put in a more inspiring performance at home. We'll beat them, we almost did at their place with 10 men.

Buffon

Barz- Bonucci - Ogbonna

Caceres - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah

Tevez - Llorente

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)