[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (77 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so we will have 2 points in 4 matches...that's so wrong...gala will have 7. that makes galata strong favourites for the 2nd spot.
We're not going through.

We'll focus on Serie A because that's where our Coach is capable of conserving energy and win with the help of refs and poor tactical choices.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If Juve lose both games against Real and Gala lose to real at home, then we need to beat Copenhagen at home and beat Gala away from home. In theory we could qualify with 8 points under this scenario and is doable. Even if we drew both matches at Real we would still need to beat Gala away from home unless we achieve a 3-3 draw.

If Juve wins 1 match against Real, then a draw is enough away to Gala. The only situation where the result against Gala would not matter is if we won BOTH matches against Real (which is highly unlikely).

Ultimately we need to beat Gala away from home to qualify and make sure we beat Copenhagen from home. Thats all we need to think about right now. A win against Real means that a draw would be enough.

Of course, that all changes is Gala actually beat Real at home. That may not be impossible because Real may have already topped the group by then and field a 2nd string team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If Juve lose both games against Real and Gala lose to real at home, then we need to beat Copenhagen at home and beat Gala away from home. In theory we could qualify with 8 points under this scenario and is doable. Even if we drew both matches at Real we would still need to beat Gala away from home unless we achieve a 3-3 draw.

If Juve wins 1 match against Real, then a draw is enough away to Gala. The only situation where the result against Gala would not matter is if we won BOTH matches against Real (which is highly unlikely).

Ultimately we need to beat Gala away from home to qualify and make sure we beat Copenhagen from home. Thats all we need to think about right now. A win against Real means that a draw would be enough.

Of course, that all changes is Gala actually beat Real at home. That may not be impossible because Real may have already topped the group by then and field a 2nd string team.
We won't get a point against Real in both legs and we won't win in Istanbul. Just forget it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Buffon 5.5
Barzagli 6
Bonucci 5
Chiellini 5.5
Licht 6.5
Vidal 5
Pirlo 6.5
Pogba 4
Asa 5.5
Tevez 6
Mirko 6

Quag 7
Isla 2
Llorente 6

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing is, he might be a typical arrogant and pig headed Premface twat, but that commentator hit close to home with a lot of his remarks in terms of who we were playing and performances from certain players. The truth hurts I'm afraid.

The comments about Pogba/Fergie were daft as fuck though.
When he made that comment about 'Ferguson doesn't often get it wrong' and then went on a trolling spree for Pogba I thought to myself, 'nah, no one can be that self-centred in pushing a point', then he repeated it again about Fergie.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Absolute idiot. We get at worst 1 point in the next two games, lets say Gala get 4
we are on 3 gala are on 5, we beat FCK they lose to Real we are on 6 they are on 5, we just have to not lose and somehow we will go through with 7 points. Did I calculate that wrong? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Has that ever happened? :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I didn't mind the digs the English commentators took at us. I just hated the way he was like a broken record on repeat for the whole game about the same shit. They are all premfaces any way none of them know any thing about European football except for 1 or 2 pundits on sky.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ן predict a home draw against Real a lose away at Madrid a win against Copenhagen and a win away at Galatasaray

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Absolute idiot. We get at worst 1 point in the next two games, lets say Gala get 4
we are on 3 gala are on 5, we beat FCK they lose to Real we are on 6 they are on 5, we just have to not lose and somehow we will go through with 7 points. Did I calculate that wrong? :D
- - - Updated - - -
At worst a point lol? With our performances it will be a MIRACLE if we take any points off Madrid in both games. I think Milan might have qualified with really low points befor.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't mind the digs the English commentators took at us. I just hated the way he was like a broken record on repeat for the whole game about the same shit. They are all premfaces any way none of them know any thing about European football except for 1 or 2 pundits on sky.
Don't forget that Sky's main rival BT Sport has the rights for Italian football here. It's difficult to know whether he was deliberately pushing his agenda or just the run of the mill brash, ignorant co-commentator.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be surprised to see us play much better against Madrid. As they also have 6 points right now they might also go into something of a cruise mode. Away from home, however, they should always be favourites.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

If we can snatch 1 point off real I think we can go through

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I think that we will win one and lose one against Madrid. Win against Copenhagen and depending on Gala results the game in Istanbul will be decisive.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wouldn't count us out just yet. We have the right stuff to beat the best I still believe that. But we need new life breathed into this side somehow. Conte would be stupid to persist with these tactics. What is it about Pepe that makes him our only candidate for that wide attacking position?? and is the 4-3-3 the only possible alternative? I've seen stubbornness in managers before though and sometimes the only thing that will force a bit of risk taking is a string of losses.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mind the digs the English commentators took at us. I just hated the way he was like a broken record on repeat for the whole game about the same $#@!. They are all premfaces any way none of them know any thing about European football except for 1 or 2 pundits on sky.
It was unacceptably annoying to listen to even if he was right. "Oo Isla loses the ball again" yeah no shit sherlock go fuck your toothless wife you british wanker.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
it's safe to say that it ain't Conte's fault.

he has to order a style of play (be it beautiful or plain) that allows the players to take shots at goal.

if then someone sends over a fucked up cross to you and the striker doesn't manage to make something out of it or if you have the right ball and you screw it up, it's neither the fault of the coach, nor of the system.

Just as it ain't Conte's fault if bonucci passes backwards to capocchia or to isla and they forget to position themselves on the pitch.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Of course we will up our game against Real, the way we play suits it also. Having defensive wingbacks will actually help.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing. There's something to do with his ego and the media, most likely.
He is technically our only real traditional "winger". :D

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
We won't lose both matches against Real. I'm pretty sure, we'll get 3 or even more points from those 2 games. They are not that good how it looks like.. And we always play better if we're not the favourite!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)