[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (54 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Vidal made more of a difference tonight than melo ever did all game
If by that you meant all those shots by Vidal went straight to the fans behind the goal, then yes Vidal did make a difference.

Melo was pure class tonight. Take out that horse mask of yours and try to be objective or start watching cricket instead of football.

Jul 20, 2012
We played much better with a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 whatever you want to call then we did with the 3-5-2. It is so obvious why play long balls and hold possesion aganist a team that is going to park the bus? Conte needs to change things and a change of formation is necessary.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If by that you meant all those shots by Vidal went straight to the fans behind the goal, then yes Vidal did make a difference.

Melo was pure class tonight. Take out that horse mask of yours and try to be objective or start watching cricket instead of football.
I don't know about pure class, but he did his role well as a destroyer. In fact, Gala's backline did a generally superb job of sticking to their mark and preventing shots from coming off.

Going the other direction, Melo was pretty useless.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

yeah funnily enough one of his shots ended up in the back of the net

now go choke on a kebab

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Dude, 90 minutes of football when we messed up tactically isn't the best way to judge who's better of Vidal and Melo.

How about you compare how Melo fared in Serie-A to how Vidal does, instead? Should probably give you some better data for your analysis :tup:

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
hollywood?

yeah yilmaz got a role in a major hollywood movie

now go kill yourself
Don't start belly dancing when you got nothing to say. You're clearly defending Quagliarella, but I'm not defending Burak. I waited the whole summer for Lazio to get Burak out of our hands. But the deal fall off.

Now go throw yourself off a skyscraper.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't start belly dancing when you got nothing to say. You're clearly defending Quagliarella, but I'm not defending Burak. I waited the whole summer for Lazio to get Burak out of our hands. But the deal fall off.

Now go throw yourself off a skyscraper.
how does it feel to be 8th in your pathetic league?

where's your melo and senturk now?

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Dude, 90 minutes of football when we messed up tactically isn't the best way to judge who's better of Vidal and Melo.

How about you compare how Melo fared in Serie-A to how Vidal does, instead? Should probably give you some better data for your analysis :tup:
I really don't give a shit about Serie A when you got Champions League to test Melo.

I remember when Melo transferred from Fio to Juve, this site and all the other Juventus fans were on fire. And you should know the reason to that. Fiorentina wasn't playing in the Chinese League or anything at the time when Melo was playing for them. Melo showed what he can do in Serie A, pure and simple and that is why he transferred to Juve for 20 something million Euros. It was just a bad timing as Juve had a dead dirt on the club and no matter who came it was all the same.

Melo is still the best defensive midfielder of Brazil.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
I don't think we;re the best in Italy anymore, I think Roma and Napoli are better, maybe not on a talent standpoint but they're hungry and seem to have what we had the last 2 years which we lost.

- - - Updated - - -

but this year we get Real Madrid back to back times, last year we didn't have them.
I accept this partially.Only their offensive force are so much better.

We congratulated Marotta for Vidal,Pogba and Pirlo transfers. but he only thinks defensive players.This year we signed Tevez as a top player but his time has passed, we must accept this. Marotta said "revolution" on attacking force but where is it? if selling Matri and buying Llorente is a revolution then we are really fucked up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Melo is still the best defensive midfielder of Brazil.
:lol:

Paulinho sends his best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said before, when you got nothing to say all you do is dance like a girl. You're owned pure and simple.

Besides, it's just the beginning of the league :lol:
yeah we were so owned that you sat back like pussies for the majority of the game....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)