[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (15 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look, it is not impossible, we can get through. We get a point against real, 2 if we are lucky. Let's say Gala get 4. We are on 3 Gala on 5, Gala lose to Real we beat FCK we go to 6 Gala 5, we play them and don't lose and we are through. Real kill the group and we go through second on 7 points. Wait, is that right? I'm half asleep.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
he was still their biggest threat going forward
You still think Vidal's better than Melo? Tonight have proved my point, don't you think?

Anyway, I never thought that Mancini would make us play this defensively. At least not in just two days of managing the team. Only Lucescu played Galatasaray this much in our own half and that was like 12-13 years ago.

We were clearly better in the first half and the opposite in the second half. But the ref did a great job for Juve. Every single whistle was on Juve's advantage. Quagliarella must try Hollywood after his football career. What a great actor.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Look, it is not impossible, we can get through. We get a point against real, 2 if we are lucky. Let's say Gala get 4. We are on 3 Gala on 5, Gala lose to Real we beat FCK we go to 6 Gala 5, we play them and don't lose and we are through. Real kill the group and we go through second on 7 points. Wait, is that right? I'm half asleep.
:D

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
are you sure about that.. there is something clear... but not penalty... just diving..

he clearly clipped his leg causing him to fall... not diving, please !

- - - Updated - - -

Those scenarios and mathematics again. :shifty: Why Juve? Why you couldnt do it the easy way? $#@! it.
its the Italian way.. please see most Azzurri groups in WCs ... after the 1st game all the mathematicians come out to calculate how to go through.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look I'm excited about Real, I want to see what we can do. We have been Shit, here is the time to show what we can do. Hopefully we try some new things out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You still think Vidal's better than Melo? Tonight have proved my point, don't you think?

Anyway, I never thought that Mancini would make us play this defensively. At least not in just two days of managing the team. Only Lucescu played Galatasaray this much in our own half and that was like 12-13 years ago.

We were clearly better in the first half and the opposite in the second half. But the ref did a great job for Juve. Every single whistle was on Juve's advantage. Quagliarella must try Hollywood after his football career. What a great actor.
Vidal made more of a difference tonight than melo ever did all game

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

hollywood?

yeah yilmaz got a role in a major hollywood movie

now go kill yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)