[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (26 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Statistics from Uefa.com, again just like in Copenhagen and at home to Verona, we are very unlucky, opposition seem to be very clinical these days, all be it a poor error from Bonucci, Finally get our first penalty of the season, but again luck plays a part, Ac Milan always get lucky with late penaltys to bail them out, while the opposition seem to be Messi and Ronaldo at their clinical best against us.

Much more possession, 11 corners to zero, so many more shots and shots on target, Conte's team must have had the most shots this Champions League match day for the second match day in a row, yet no luck......
Corners?

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
I agree that our performance was terrible tonight (and in the past few games), but I believe when your team is playing bad it needs your support more, not less.

It's often frustrating to be a fan of a team that is not playing well or is in a difficult situation, I know it very well, but if that were the only criterion we'd have no fans left after 2006.

Some of the comments in the match thread made me want to quit this forum. Absolutely disgraceful.

AngrySerb

Intolerant
Feb 14, 2013
Fucking Conte...

“We can change something to surprise our opponents during the game, but these are our tactics. In the squad we only have Simone Pepe who can allow us to play 4-3-3. Based on the players at my disposal, I try to put them in the best condition to play.

“I don’t think I could use Stephan Lichtsteiner or Isla upfront in a 4-3-3. Unfortunately Pepe had this injury and we don’t have the right type of wingers in the squad.

“There are five strikers in the squad and they all play, so they all feel important. Whatever happens, people will complain about who I am leaving out, but I can’t use them all simultaneously.”

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fucking Conte...

“We can change something to surprise our opponents during the game, but these are our tactics. In the squad we only have Simone Pepe who can allow us to play 4-3-3. Based on the players at my disposal, I try to put them in the best condition to play.

“I don’t think I could use Stephan Lichtsteiner or Isla upfront in a 4-3-3. Unfortunately Pepe had this injury and we don’t have the right type of wingers in the squad.

“There are five strikers in the squad and they all play, so they all feel important. Whatever happens, people will complain about who I am leaving out, but I can’t use them all simultaneously.”
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)