[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (26 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #763
    In order to come back from Madrid with points we really have to take the game to them and that period of cautious ball kicking has to be totally eliminated. I seriously don't know why has Conte been copying Capello this season, at least Capello had Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nedved, Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieria and a fucking defence that can defend blind folded.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    Conte needs to change this 5/3/2 this ship has sailed and we need to go to a 4/3/3

Play Quags/Llorente/Tevez up front with a mid field of Marchisio/Pirlo/Vidal in the back you have to put Lich as RB with Chellini as LB (i know this is not popular) and Bonucci/Barz in the back as CBs ..... Can Asamoah be turned into an LB? If so move Chellini to CB and sit Bonucci on the bench where be belongs

...Quags/Llorente/Tevez
    ....Marchisio/Pirlo/Vidal
    Asamoah/Chellini/Barz/Litch

Then this winter break go find a good RB to complete the 4/3/3 properly

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
    The one thing im hoping is madrid will play us laid back thinking theyve won already, and if we take the game towards them we might have a chance, but not witha 352, we played so much better with what looked to be a 4312

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I think we'll get through the group, and I think we'll take at least one point from Real. Our problem is playing against teams that park the bus and catch us on the counter, when we have a bit more space and when we're fired up we can play some god footbal, and I think that's what will happen.

In any case its not nearly over, but COnte needs to do something soon.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Gala had 2 shots on goal and they scored twice. Our defense and Buffon is not making any difference anymore.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
    The one thing im hoping is madrid will play us laid back thinking theyve won already, and if we take the game towards them we might have a chance, but not witha 352, we played so much better with what looked to be a 4312
    no team is laidback in cl, only juve............fucking disgrace

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    Gala had 2 shots on goal and they scored twice. Our defense and Buffon is not making any difference anymore.
    both goals were gifts... the 1st our usual bs that Bonucci pulls, and the 2nd they were still celebrating the goal... Horribly pathetic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)