[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (31 Viewers)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
But we are srewed! Soon Conte will learn 3-5-2 is shit! But he problem is we dont have the players for 4-3-3. Only player who can play on the wing is giovinco!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Another evening ruined by this team. This team has drained me psychologically for the past month.
We are playing like the Ferrara days......

We go out already prepared to receive a goal..... and THEN we try to start playing when we are by the sword. The players faces.. our lack of everything.... the defensive blunders....

We are playing like LOSERS
Fair result. The pussy tactics and that watching game that start our games with has to change, we have been getting the results but never looked like we are learning. A lesson learned hopefully but it might come at the expense of an early exit in the CL. I don't know why we field five midfielders when our intention is to play long balls from our box to their box. I don't know why we field a wide formation when we don't intend to use our wings. And I don't know why do we have to take the exact same tactics against each and every opponent. A good coach adapts his team to different situations.

Buffon 4

Barzagli 5
Bonucci 4.5
Chiellini 5

Lichtsteiner 4.5
Vidal 5.5
Pirlo 6
Pogba 5
Asamoah 4

Tevez 6
Vucinic N.R

Quagliarella 7
Isla 4
Llorente 6
FFS. This is really disappointing, nausea throughout the match. Annoying, Ashamed, I dont know what else to say. Yes its just one match and yes we can still qualifier, but this shit is not what we want. We take the lead only to concede what a minute later? When are we going to learn? The moment we started to look that little better is the moment we throwed more bodies in the box. Trying to see the positives and the only positive is hey we got a point.. a point when three were there to take and all the hard work was done.
Agree with all of you.
So annoyed.
So angry.
So sad.
So mad.

Fuck this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)