[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (78 Viewers)

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
First thought after Quag's goal- HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Second thought after Quag's goal- Damn there's still time left and our defence sucks balls.
Third thought after Quag's goal- .................

Isla didn't track back, but I'm not judging him, it's not his usual position.
And of course he didn't even work on it in training because Conte's head up his own ass.
We were lucky to score at all, honestly. We did play 4-3-3, but the attackers weren't deployed correctly.
It was more like 4-3-1-2 With Tevez under Llorente and Quag. So we still tried probing from the middle and did nothing.

Now we need Real's help in winning their game against Galatasary.
This way, if we manage to beat (no idea how) Gala and Copenhagen we'll be through, even if we lose twice against Real and Gala will beat Copenhagen twice.
I'm not a religious man, but I'll go and start praying from now.
If it comes down to us needing to win on the last day in istanbul it does not look good

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I cant believe we couldnt win this game!
They barely attacked at all
We can control the play but we cant really create
The solution for this is indeed the 4-3-3 with Nani and Draxler on the wings
If Draxler`s clause is 35M we should seal it now!
As for how to finance it?! We could finance it with some sells like Caceres who isnt really playing Isla who shouldnt be allowed to play for us Marchisio who I see him as a good player but over valued and also I rate Pogba higher than him
Caceres Isla and Marchisio should fetch us around 40M-50M...
Draxler and Nani shouldnt cost more than 50M and if we go 4-3-3 we could also sell Vucinic as I think Giovinco would be more useful as a LW than Vucinic

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If Gala beat FCK twice we are in some trouble. We cannot afford to lose a game.
Ir's not nearly over, we need two more wins and we'll be through IMO.

If we beat Galata and Copenhagen and lose two against Real, we'll have 8 points. If Galata beats Copenhagen twice, loses to Real and to us, they'll have 7 points. So basicaly we need to win in Istanbul and we shoould be fine.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Wich was a cross and not a ball over the back line! He is playing so slow! English teams will KILL us with him on the pitch! He is finished!! He can play in serie A because the ref's protect him and no italian players want to hurt him!

- Somebody tell Bonucci that he MUST stop kicking long balls!!! I know it went okay against Lazio, but seriously he is embarasing!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ir's not nearly over, we need two more wins and we'll be through IMO.

If we beat Galata and Copenhagen and lose two against Real, we'll have 8 points. If Galata beats Copenhagen twice, loses to Real and to us, they'll have 7 points. So basicaly we need to win in Istanbul and we shoould be fine.
Oh okay, well that's easy then. We should be fine, no biggie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)