[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (46 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Where can we go to submit a complaint about the fucking commentary?
That guy set his stall out early on. He backed Ferguson over Pogba, then derided him throughout the game. Then decided Serie A is shit after watching 30 minutes of a Juventus game.

Always enjoyed people forming opinions from one game.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Fair result. The pussy tactics and that watching game that start our games with has to change, we have been getting the results but never looked like we are learning. A lesson learned hopefully but it might come at the expense of an early exit in the CL. I don't know why we field five midfielders when our intention is to play long balls from our box to their box. I don't know why we field a wide formation when we don't intend to use our wings. And I don't know why do we have to take the exact same tactics against each and every opponent. A good coach adapts his team to different situations.
This. So much.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Isla was an absolute liability out there today. Has this guy ever played a good game for us?

I seem to remember him being good for Udinese..... what the hell has happened to him? Send him to fucking binter

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Pirlo 6??????????

He was terible! Playing so fuckin slow! He does not have to make that pass behind the lines when they are playing with 8 defenders in the box!

Worst: Pirlo Bonucci Isla

Best: Asamoah Quagliarela

- Asamoah makes mistakes, but he comes with heart and the ONLY player who can actualy put pace in the game!

STOP 3-5-2 now!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We lack freshness and hunger to win. The team looks very stale as often happens when you have basically the exact same team for 3 seasons in a row.

The only players showing bite are Quag and Tevez.
We look like done for.... i mean everyone is just there....zero motivation... no nothing.. nada.

Conte is seriusly fucking things up. The 352 at this stage is looking embarrasing.

and ISLA..... FFS

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #713
    isla 4? thats overly generous
    After every fucking match a fucking genius appears and comments on one of the fucking rating that I fucking give our players. If you don't like my fucking ratings do your own fucking ratings and I promise you I will not question any fucking one of them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    We have Drogba, but you don't. Referee helped you as always. GALATASARAY > JUVENTUS . You must celebrate 1 point.
    You had some turkish voodoo ass wiping luck and an ivorian diving prick. We on the other hand have been generous to you, unfortunately to our demise be greatful you bitch.

May 22, 2007
    Pirlo 6??????????

He was terible! Playing so fuckin slow! He does not have to make that pass behind the lines when they are playing with 8 defenders in the box!

Worst: Pirlo Bonucci Isla

Best: Asamoah Quagliarela

- Asamoah makes mistakes, but he comes with heart and the ONLY player who can actualy put pace in the game!

STOP 3-5-2 now!!
    It seems like you missed the Juve goal.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    if conte says something about playing well, unlucky and gala scoring on their only chances, i wanna go on a killingspree gta style
    Well, if Conte needs new challenges to keep him engaged with managing the club, he's sure created some for himself right now.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    The English commentary....was not sure where Sportsnet here in Canada picked it up from but wow....what a joke. DId that fool not remember Chelsea last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)