[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (43 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are playing like the Ferrara days......

We go out already prepared to receive a goal..... and THEN we try to start playing when we are by the sword. The players faces.. our lack of everything.... the defensive blunders....

We are playing like LOSERS

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #683
    Fair result. The pussy tactics and that watching game that start our games with has to change, we have been getting the results but never looked like we are learning. A lesson learned hopefully but it might come at the expense of an early exit in the CL. I don't know why we field five midfielders when our intention is to play long balls from our box to their box. I don't know why we field a wide formation when we don't intend to use our wings. And I don't know why do we have to take the exact same tactics against each and every opponent. A good coach adapts his team to different situations.

Buffon 4

Barzagli 5
    Bonucci 4.5
    Chiellini 5

Lichtsteiner 4.5
    Vidal 5.5
    Pirlo 6
    Pogba 5
    Asamoah 4

Tevez 6
    Vucinic N.R

Quagliarella 7
    Isla 4
    Llorente 6

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    FFS. This is really disappointing, nausea throughout the match. Annoying, Ashamed, I dont know what else to say. Yes its just one match and yes we can still qualifier, but this shit is not what we want. We take the lead only to concede what a minute later? When are we going to learn? The moment we started to look that little better is the moment we throwed more bodies in the box. Trying to see the positives and the only positive is hey we got a point.. a point when three were there to take and all the hard work was done.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Buffon 5

Barzagli 5.5
    Bonucci 5.5
    Chiellini 6
    Lichtsteiner 6

Vidal 5.5
    Pirlo 5.5
    Pogba 5
    Asamoah 5.5

Tevez 6
    Vucinic 6

Subs:
    Isla 4.5
    Llorente 5.5
    Quagliarella 6.5 - MoM

Coach:
    Conte 5

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Fair result. The pussy tactics and that watching game that start our games with has to change, we have been getting the results but never looked like we are learning. A lesson learned hopefully but it might come at the expense of an early exit in the CL. I don't know why we field five midfielders when our intention is to play long balls from our box to their box. I don't know why we field a wide formation when we don't intend to use our wings. And I don't know why do we have to take the exact same tactics against each and every opponent. A good coach adapts his team to different situations.

Buffon 4

Barzagli 5
    Bonucci 4.5
    Chiellini 5

Lichtsteiner 4.5
    Vidal 5.5
    Pirlo 6
    Pogba 5
    Asamoah 4

Tevez 6
    Vucinic N.R

Quagliarella 7
    Isla 4
    Llorente 6

isla 4? thats overly generous

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Those two late goals don't hide another overall shambolic performance.

There is something terribly wrong with our coach and team. We only seem to start trying to play when we go behind. We lack ideas, movement, creativity and grinta. And the one strong aspect of our team from previous seasons, is now starting to look very weak and vulnerable as well. I said in the live thread if we go on to win this game it would be highway robbery, we didn't and Gala picked up a deserved point. 2 chances and 2 goals.

This result doesn't help us at all, not sure if we will go and qualify in second place. Madrid will make mince meat of us next round unless something drastically changes. And we aren't going to beat Gala away on the last game day with this same mentality.

Big question marks over this team on many levels. Not sure if Conte has the answers TBH.
    We lack freshness and hunger to win. The team looks very stale as often happens when you have basically the exact same team for 3 seasons in a row.

The only players showing bite are Quag and Tevez.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
    First thought after Quag's goal- HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Second thought after Quag's goal- Damn there's still time left and our defence sucks balls.
    Third thought after Quag's goal- .................

Isla didn't track back, but I'm not judging him, it's not his usual position.
    And of course he didn't even work on it in training because Conte's head up his own ass.
    We were lucky to score at all, honestly. We did play 4-3-3, but the attackers weren't deployed correctly.
    It was more like 4-3-1-2 With Tevez under Llorente and Quag. So we still tried probing from the middle and did nothing.

Now we need Real's help in winning their game against Galatasary.
    This way, if we manage to beat (no idea how) Gala and Copenhagen we'll be through, even if we lose twice against Real and Gala will beat Copenhagen twice.
    I'm not a religious man, but I'll go and start praying from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)