[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Those two late goals don't hide another overall shambolic performance.

There is something terribly wrong with our coach and team. We only seem to start trying to play when we go behind. We lack ideas, movement, creativity and grinta. And the one strong aspect of our team from previous seasons, is now starting to look very weak and vulnerable as well. I said in the live thread if we go on to win this game it would be highway robbery, we didn't and Gala picked up a deserved point. 2 chances and 2 goals.

This result doesn't help us at all, not sure if we will go and qualify in second place. Madrid will make mince meat of us next round unless something drastically changes. And we aren't going to beat Gala away on the last game day with this same mentality.

Big question marks over this team on many levels. Not sure if Conte has the answers TBH.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
our players are shit conte is shit , throwing away 2 matches in cl in unacceptable. we are not going through now, not a fucking chance

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We didn't deserve the 3 points. We sucked until it was too late. We can't keep conceding goals to wake us up and actually care for the game.
This is what i dont understand. The team only tries to win a game when they actually fear losing, that is a terrible mentlity to have going into games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
buffon 4
barzagli 6
bonucci 3
chiellini 5.5
licht 6
vidal 5
pirlo 4
pogba 1
asamoah 5
tevez 5.5
vucinic 5

isla 1
llorente 5.5
quag 6

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well once again we find ourselves in the same situation as last year. Two draws. The only way we are going through is if Gala fuck up against FCK which I sort of dont see happening. We need a big pair of results against Real, which the way we are playing, doesn't look likely. I think We need to stick with the 4-3-3, at least the damn 3-4-3 for a while. I fully expect us to park the bus against Real though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)