[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (51 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we dont win tonight it will be nothing but a disaster. No excuses tonight they have a new manager who cant speak the language and doesn't even know the players. Failure to win tonight is not an option we have to start playing better.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If we dont win tonight it will be nothing but a disaster. No excuses tonight they have a new manager who cant speak the language and doesn't even know the players. Failure to win tonight is not an option we have to start playing better.
even if they had a secure manager and where on top form we are excepted to win... especially at home.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm starting to shake.

What can I do to stop? I'm wasting too much energy.
And I feel strangely calm for the second match in a row. I don't know what it is, I was like on of those Duracell bunnies last year against Chelsea and now I feel like as if we are playing against Genoa or Bologna. I miss that feeling, I want to play against Real right now. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well that sucks. :sad:
I'm leaving at 20:30 though to watch the game. I just can't get myself to do some productive work.

- - - Updated - - -

And I feel strangely calm for the second match in a row. I don't know what it is, I was like on of those Duracell bunnies last year against Chelsea and now I feel like as if we are playing against Genoa or Bologna. I miss that feeling, I want to play against Real right now. :D
I actually don't want us to play Real. I think we'll get destroyed badly.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I would be more worried if I didn't watch two of their matches in recent month. 1-1 draw against Antalya at home and 1-6 against Real. They lacked basic team organisation and discipline when defending. Call me crazy but IMO we will murder them tonight.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
I would be more worried if I didn't watch two of their matches in recent month. 1-1 draw against Antalya at home and 1-6 against Real. They lacked basic team organisation and discipline when defending. Call me crazy but IMO we will murder them tonight.
We all hope you are right...
Let's not hope we feel so gentlemen-like we want to kick-start their season like we usually do with underperfoming teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)