[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (28 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
guys here make it sound like a supposedly top teams work rate is very moody like some teenage girl on her periodic time, what I'm trying to say was, does anyone here believe that barca players never got bored and lacking motivation so much that their play style over time is like some roller coaster when it viewed with graph just as some here believe it's happening with juve?

barca is just an example, you can replace it with any teams, especially top teams.

juve is playing shit because the players have moody girly attitude problem? such a strangely retarded notion :crazy:
And they also won the CL the last two years....

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
guys here make it sound like a supposedly top teams work rate is very moody like some teenage girl on her periodic time, what I'm trying to say was, does anyone here believe that barca players never got bored and lacking motivation so much that their play style over time is like some roller coaster when it viewed with graph just as some here believe it's happening with juve?

barca is just an example, you can replace it with any teams, especially top teams.

juve is playing shit because the players have moody girly attitude problem? such a strangely retarded notion :crazy:
barca-celtic last season moron

- - - Updated - - -

LINEUPS:

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Lichtsteiner-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asamoah
Vucinic-Tevez

Drogba
Yilmaz-Sneijder-Bruma
Inan-Melo
Riera-Kaya-Chedjou-Eboue
Muslera​

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

You're bizarre. I think we just switch off to an extent in mundane games with the CL on the horizon, deliberate or not. Which might be expected of a team who have won back-to-back domestic titles.

This seems to be something of a trait in Serie A, for whatever reason. I do think our league is more taxing or more of a challenge for us than Barcelona's is for them, but that you can also put down to their philosophy and quality.

Just look at all the completely dead seasons Milan had when they focused on the CL. They were done by half way through the season then just went for the big trophy. Liverpool did the same for years. In Italy only Inter under Mourinho had this double success, but that (manufactured) team was so far ahead of the rest they could do that.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
barca-celtic last season moron

- - - Updated - - -

LINEUPS:

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Lichtsteiner-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asamoah
Vucinic-Tevez

Drogba
Yilmaz-Sneijder-Bruma
Inan-Melo
Riera-Kaya-Chedjou-Eboue
Muslera​
Very strong squad... I hope everyone is well rested... I wouldnt play Tevez with his bruised leg... I would have saved him for Meelan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)