[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (20 Viewers)

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Stop bitching guys, we can't draw forever, it's time for a categorical win with at least 2-0; so what Tevez can't play , the strength of Juve isn't concentrated in one-2 players, it's all about their motivation to display as champions

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Stop bitching guys, we can't draw forever, it's time for a categorical win with at least 2-0; so what Tevez can't play , the strength of Juve isn't concentrated in one-2 players, it's all about their motivation to display as champions
Or we can do what happened last year and scrape away points undeservedly until we eventually lose hard to one of our biggest rivals.
I guess we'll just wait and see.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We really have no excuses not to get the 3 points tonight.

- They have a new coach
- It's his first game
- We saved enough energy
- We're playing at home
- Didn't have to travel to another country
- The stadium will be packed
- We need a win after what happened in Copenhagen

Anything but 3 points would be a disaster.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Actually under a new coach,i expect them to do even well now.Normally players will be motivated to impress the new coach in his 1st game and you cant get a bigger platform like the CL to do that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Actually under a new coach,i expect them to do even well now.Normally players will be motivated to impress the new coach in his 1st game and you cant get a bigger platform like the CL to do that.
Still, chances of doing better with your team being in charge longer than 1 match would be better for you.

Jul 2, 2006
When morality is a virtue for the ideology you hold dear, killing Kemalist cousins and promiscuous daughters is what happens.
Nope, history disagrees with you. Killing is what your beloved kemalists did to anyone who are not one of them. Elhamdulillah, finally they bit the dust. Muslims buried that sick ideology without killing anybody.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Nope, history disagrees with you. Killing is what your beloved kemalists did to anyone who are not of them. Elhamdullilah, finally they bit the dust. Muslims buried that sick ideology without killing anybody.
The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers. Armenians, Kurds and women approve.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Melo to be in the centre of things, one way or another.

Jul 2, 2006
The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers. Armenians, Kurds and women approve.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Melo to be in the centre of things, one way or another.
Quote from Ziya Gökalp's poem :lol:

''Gökalp's work was particularly influential in shaping the reforms of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk; his influence figured prominently in the development of Kemalism, and its legacy in the modern Republic of Turkey.''
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziya_Gökalp

Kurds are Muslim btw. They would approve.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I hope Conte has finally learned that the laissez faire attitude is too dangerous for the CL. I thought he learned it last year, but it was back against FCK. I really don't want another night where I'm annoyed as fuck.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Quote from Ziya Gökalp's poem :lol:

''Gökalp's work was particularly influential in shaping the reforms of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk; his influence figured prominently in the development of Kemalism, and its legacy in the modern Republic of Turkey.''
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziya_Gökalp

Kurds are Muslim btw. They would approve.
So does Erdogan - the irony. Incredibly, it put him in jail. Forza lack of freedom, Islamism and the destruction of Gezi park.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Melo to get a red card after 15 minutes :D
That would be infinitely sweet.

And I agree with Cusp that the new coach factor might not be a bad thing per se for Galatasaray. Conte also said that it's hard to predict the tactical approach since he doesn't know what Mancini is planning to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)