[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Them subs were great though by the way.. maybe not the last one for dybala as both him and morata should have been on field but Sturaro and hernanes were definitely top subs. Who would have thought hernanes is made for these games. Bit of slick keep the ball in the midfield goes all the way. Khedira wasn't himself but has time. Hopefully the boys can learn. Practise watch bayern videos everyday put themselves under mental pressure with their wifes and come back fighting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't deny Bayern are favourites, as they were before the game started, but with a Juve comeback I'd say, Juve have lengthened those odds even if only a wee bit. Now we go to Germany, and it's a one off game. We go in with more belief, and you can never say, how that turns out. If they score first, you could say they're back in the drivers seat, but if we do, pressure is a funny thing. Remember you can also score against the run of play.
Exactly. We took momentum. Hopefully we can use it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The first 60min were frustrating, I was just waiting for the third goal to shut the game off. But the mentality of this team is just Incredible. To bounce back like that, against Bayern of all teams is nothing short of unthinkable. We are going through boys, I can feel it in my dick.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And then we dominated them the last 30 minutes. Ie. Upped our performance. Seized momentum in the tie... We have the momentum going into the second match. Will we keep it? Who knows... But writing us off is just stupid.

A much worse result for us would have been going up 2-0 and allowing Bayern to come back and tie it 2-2... Going down 2-2 and showing the kind of response we did is absolutely huge in every regard for our players mentality and belief.
Fair enough

The last 30 mins were heart stopping without a doubt.I myself had that gut feeling we'll complete the comeback.

Either ways I'm going to enjoy watching the return.We need to attack and we do have the personnel for it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The lack of faith on this forum is appalling. Disappointing at every possible level even after such an heroic feat.

I'm seriously disgusted at how some of you call yourselves fans and think we already lost when there's 90 minutes left to play, any fucking thing can happen.

You should be supporting Arsenal, LOSERS.

Aug 1, 2003
I feel like a deluded fan thinking no matter what things will go Juves way. When we were 2-0 down I thought OK maybe this is finally misplaced confidence and faith in the team but damn we came back 2-2. It is not ideal but it very much means we are still in the tie.

I will continue with my misguided confidence some might say and will say that we can do this.

Ps for all the wrong tactic he deployed in the first the fucker allegri got all his subs right again :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)