[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Things we learned from this game:

- Rugani needs to start over Benatia and Barza, thats for sure.
- Matuidi and Costa MUST start over Khedira and Cuadrado.
- AS and Higuain MUST start playing better as soon as possible if we want to do good this season. Dybala, Pjanic and Mandzukic are carrying us this season so far. We saw how we look like vs Lazio and Atalanta if one of them is injured (Pjanic) and one of them is out of form (Dybala).
Cuadrado was great today.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yea our quality is being wasted to try to fit the needs of the 90mil flop we're playing uptop, and allegri has no balls to play without him

We lack motivation, balls, desire, we think we're too good or something in the cl, we have no fire....anyone see Roma's game today? They played w balls and fluidity, 2 things we don't have, and they, they took the game to Chelsea aftetr going down 2-0 in London, they played much better than we did, the way we should be playing in europe
You mean the MVP of last season?

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
You mean the MVP of last season?
Oh my god please, how deluded are you acting like scoring in serie a vs the crotones and chievos is something only he can do. He flopped in EVERY big game and in EVERY ucl game last season besides Monaco, please get off his 30 year old overwight cock, he was brought in by our manangment to help us win the CL, he is doing the exact opposite for us

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Oh my god please, how deluded are you acting like scoring in serie a vs the crotones and chievos is something only he can do. He flopped in EVERY big game and in EVERY ucl game last season besides Monaco, please get off his 30 year old overwight $#@!, he was brought in by our manangment to help us win the CL, he is doing the exact opposite for us
I was just checking to see if you really meant the MVP. Clearly you didn't vote or voted against but the majority did choose Higuain and that, my friend, is a fact. The rest of it, isn't. Except for the fact he bailed us out against Olympiakos, which is well... helping our CL campaign.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #288
    Lol Cuads was great? Yeah if you were a sporting defender...

Someone make a montage of he and Asamoah’s failed crosses

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ratings:

Buffon 6.5
    Accidental Footballer N/A (I don't rate scrubs)
    Chiellini 7
    Blunder Benny N/A (Scrub)
    Alex Sandro 5

Khedira 5
    Pjanic 6.5

Cuadrado 5.5
    Dybala 5.5
    Mandzukic 6.5

Higuain 5.5

Subs:

Barzagli 6
    Matuidi 6
    Douglas Costa 6.5

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    Sporting is so mediocre. Bruno Fernandes from Udinese is their star man :sergio:
    And we made him look like a world class player. That outside foot cross at the end after he sold Sandro on a simple dummy was a quality ball though.

Sporting looked like a superior team in terms of technical ability during periods of the game, I’d like to believe it’s because we are playing with a fear at the moment that stems from the unusual number of goals we are conceding.

The team is also largely dependent on Pjanic with the departure of Bonucci. I think Max wanted to play Benatia ahead of Rugani in the hope his vertical distribution could relieve the pressure when we are being pressured in our half, but he’s a liability defensively and isn’t much good in terms of distribution either. We need to be wrapping Pjanic in cotton wool.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I did expect a lot more from Sporting. Their CBs were pretty solid in the air. They have a pathetic attack though. It's like 3 Estigarribias and a Peter Crouch.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Ratings:

Buffon 6.5
    Accidental Footballer N/A (I don't rate scrubs)
    Chiellini 7
    Blunder Benny N/A (Scrub)
    Alex Sandro 5

Khedira 5
    Pjanic 6.5

Cuadrado 5.5
    Dybala 5.5
    Mandzukic 6.5

Higuain 5.5

Subs:

Barzagli 6
    Matuidi 6
    Douglas Costa 6.5
    Thanks for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)