[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
We;ve got an absolute shit mentality, it's like we think we're too good and don't even try. Look at roma today, they had the absolute perfect mentality and actually played with balls in London. Idk what our problem is, if it's the formation, the absolute flop we have uptop or what, but we're jsut not fluid and not good

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
we can always look on the bright side - last year Real had to wait until 90+ minute to beat Sporting at home and eventually won the.... off fcuk it, we have good,very good and top class players, but we do need to change our system though, that formation right now is not working, some of Allegri`s choices are really questionable... I think we will see a change vs Udinese, and I`m expecting a comfortable win with a decent margin... Forza, very important 3 points tonight!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
less of stuart, asamosh, benatia, cuadrado, kehidra

More of bermardeschi, betancur, blaise, costa, rugani, pjaca.

taht way maybe we will get onto something.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The most important was the three points but damn we like to complicate things on ourselves. We had 13 corners that did not transform to anything and tons of shots that got blocked from downtown. That was our only attacking outcome yet we kept on doing over and over again. Then to our defending that has been our reputation and asset that every team wished they have it, each time Sporting came forward it felt like they could score, Alex Sando hasn't yet showed any defending quality this season. Sturaro is not a right back and Benatia is either injured or finding time to get used to matches.

When Matuidi has been doing so good so far, is there an explanation why Khedira takes the spot all of a sudden? Pjanic looked like he has been absent for some time, I was not worried there.

Buffon 6

Sturaro 6
Benatia 6
Chiellini 7
Alex Sandro 5

Khedira 5.5
Pjanic 6.5

Cuadrado 6,5
Dybala 5
Mandzukic 6.5

Higuain 4.5

Barzagli 6
Matuidi 6.5
Douglas Costa 6.5

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When Matuidi has been doing so good so far, is there an explanation why Khedira takes the spot all of a sudden? Pjanic looked like he has been absent for some time, I was not worried there.
The only logical explanation i find is that allegri saw him a little too burned and wanted to see how we did without him this game at home. Obvs he had to backpedal and use matuidi fopr obvs reasons.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We would've easily won that had mister dumbfuk played his best 11. Despite having Sturaro and co out there sporting still wasn't much of a threat minus one lucky goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi changed the entire game imo. His pressing made sporting uncomfortable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People are forgetting that we weren't that great in the group stages last season either (with the exception of the delusional few). We struggled against Lyon, both home and away, scraped a point against Sevilla at home and only managed to beat them away once they were reduced to 10 men. Our only convincing performances were against Dinamo Zagreb.

In any case, this wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination, but we labored to a 2-1 victory and the 3 needed points. Let's hope we improve drastically and fast. A point away from home will be considered a positive result.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
we can always look on the bright side - last year Real had to wait until 90+ minute to beat Sporting at home and eventually won the.... off fcuk it, we have good,very good and top class players, but we do need to change our system though, that formation right now is not working, some of Allegri`s choices are really questionable... I think we will see a change vs Udinese, and I`m expecting a comfortable win with a decent margin... Forza, very important 3 points tonight!
The reason we're playing this formationa and this system is to suit our 90mil flop uptop, which is making us play like shit, we need a change in style/formaton and bench the ogre uptop

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
People are forgetting that we weren't that great in the group stages last season either (with the exception of the delusional few). We struggled against Lyon, both home and away, scraped a point against Sevilla at home and only managed to beat them away once they were reduced to 10 men. Our only convincing performances were against Dinamo Zagreb.

In any case, this wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination, but we labored to a 2-1 victory and the 3 needed points. Let's hope we improve drastically and fast. A point away from home will be considered a positive result.
But our defence does look quite shaky this season even Alex sandro doesn't look quite as assured as last season

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I wonder how many clubs wish they had a flop score 30 goals.
How many of them were in the CL or in big games? He was a total GHOST in EVERY cl game except for Monaco. Who cares if he can score 2 or 3 goals vs the chievos and crotones, any striker in this league can do that. Manegment brought him in to WIN us a CL, and he's doing the EXACT oppiste of that. Please, get off his overweight aging 30 year old cock and open your eyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)