[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (2 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Way way way too open at numerous times during this game. We need damn near perfection in the final. This is it, this is our chance. Hopefully that goal wakes us up to the task at hand. We can beat them, but we need to be better. If Monaco's attack can get through us, so can Madrid's.

EXCELLENT game by Chiellini, so many key clearances.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely. Fucking douchebag.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Awesome game!!! Dani alves is my god.

Shame about Gigi conceding a goal.

Another champions league woooohoooooo

I have a sneaky feeling that atlético might give the surprise tomorrow...

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzu was lucky he didn't get a red card

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
excellent win

gltik is an idiot

we need to keep it shut against madrid and do not let too many chances to them...today we did to monaco.

this time we should win.. no matter what

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Somes are complaining for the amount of chances Monaco created. I may get it for the first leg cuz our defense was just good but today it was great, Mbappe goal was cuz everyone was celebrating already once Max took out Dybala and Mbappe did an awesome move to leave AS behind.

Greatest attack in Europe today only create 3 clear chances and score once, Juve had like 6 times besides the two goals so WTH r u talking about.

We r playing awesome and all team is just unbelievable, I just invited you all to watch again how Mandzo won an aerial duel in our box, Gigi gave a quick pass to AS and the rest is pure sex with Mandzo running into the line Goal of Monaco... If we play like today, we r so gonna win this shit

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Somes are complaining for the amount of chances Monaco created. I may get it for the first leg cuz our defense was just good but today it was great, Mbappe goal was cuz everyone was celebrating already once Max took out Dybala and Mbappe did an awesome move to leave AS behind.

Greatest attack in Europe today only create 3 clear chances and score once, Juve had like 6 times besides the two goals so WTH r u talking about.

We r playing awesome and all team is just unbelievable, I just invited you all to watch again how Mandzo won an aerial duel in our box, Gigi gave a quick pass to AS and the rest is pure sex with Mandzo running into the line Goal of Monaco... If we play like today, we r so gonna win this shit
Real Madrid has the best attack in Europe imo. Ronaldo has better players around him and is the best forward in the world.

But I agree with the rest of your post. We stopped Barcelona and Monaco by having the best defense and a lethal attack. We have good chances against Real.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Real Madrid has the best attack in Europe imo. Ronaldo has better players around him and is the best forward in the world.

But I agree with the rest of your post. We stopped Barcelona and Monaco by having the best defense and a lethal attack. We have good chances against Real.
Do they? Barca has 12 more goals in La Liga this season. I'd say it's implausible at all we shut down Real Madrid considering we completely shut down both Barca and Monaco.

However, seeing as we are Juventus and we just don't win CL, I could see us having a defensive meltdown against Madrid :sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i fear real madrid bench and the game going to extra time...

or having to chase the result with tired leags while them having the bench they have. Lets hope both scenarios dont come to happen

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Do they? Barca has 12 more goals in La Liga this season. I'd say it's implausible at all we shut down Real Madrid considering we completely shut down both Barca and Monaco.

However, seeing as we are Juventus and we just don't win CL, I could see us having a defensive meltdown against Madrid :sergio:
Real Madrid and Barcelona have the best attacks in Europe but Real has survived longer. Anyway, I believe we can shut them down and score against them. Their defense hasn't been great this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Real Madrid and Barcelona have the best attacks in Europe but Real has survived longer. Anyway, I believe we can shut them down and score against them. Their defense hasn't been great this season.
Agree with this for sure. Only Bayern comes close. Monaco scores because they play in the true tinpot league that is Ligue 1, and they played clueless teams in the CL knockouts in City and Dortmund.

I hope the latter part is true. Would be tragic to see Gigi's face after another finals loss.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great win.

The only thing that worried me was one of our players getting a red card with that moron Glik going full retard.

Kudos to our players and Allegri. We have been amazing in the knock-out phase.

Now this generation, after record 6 Scudetti in a row, really deserve a CL trophy.

Fino ala fine.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What an easy game that turned out to be. Great watching the game with @JCK and @DelpieroForLife

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The morning after :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;862062311263043584]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/862062311263043584[/video]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...dzukic-da-espulsione-buffon-falcao-da-rigore/

gds write that monaco should have had a penalty in the 2nd minute when buffon hit the head of falcao :stupid:

- - - Updated - - -

Glik ai media polacchi: "Sì, ho sbagliato con Higuain. Ero arrabbiato, mi meritavo il rosso"
@Mark
and he also added on polish tv that some juve players deserved red, too, and juve are always helped by the refs. i guess @radekas even posted a link in polish about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)