[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (11 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
someone posted Glik retweeing a fan request of atleast injuring Dybala, not only the dumb cunt failed to make it look like an accident he also chose the wrong argentinian to fuck with. That's nothing Higgy can't recover from with a cheeseburger

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It has to be said mbappe seems down to earth and would suit us well. Our legends have a liking for him too, if his sensible he should strongly consider us in the near future on a free.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It has to be said mbappe seems down to earth and would suit us well. Our legends have a liking for him too, if his sensible he should strongly consider us in the near future on a free.
When he was helping Barzagli with his cramps, I thought someone would already have photoshopped that picture with him in a Juve shirt by now.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
He can consider us all day long but I doubt we can pay the retarded money Monaco will want.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Gigi Buffon: "Getting to the final does not matter anymore" :cry:

[video=dailymotion;x5lnfqo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lnfqo_juventus-monaco-buffon_sport[/video]

@Mark start working for that trophy :eyepatch:
I agree. We need to win it this time! Reaching the final 2 time in 3 years is great though, but i don't want to even think about loosing this one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He can consider us all day long but I doubt we can pay the retarded money Monaco will want.
If he wants is and only us then he can do the player power. It might explain why Agnelli was so friendly with Monaco's management today lol. Chances are slim but respect goes a long way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)