[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lokomotiv Moscow [October 22nd, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #61
    Ramsey out of Juve-Lokomotiv
    By Football Italia staff

Aaron Ramsey, as expected, is left out of Juventus’ squad to face Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League this evening.

Ramsey is still recovering from a muscular problem, although Juve boss Maurizio Sarri insisted at a Press conference that it was only a strain.

The Welshman is joined on the treatment table by long-term casualties Douglas Costa, Mattia De Sciglio, Marko Pjaca, Mattia Perin and Giorgio Chiellini.

Emre Can and Mario Mandzukic, on the other hand, are ineligible due to being left out of the Bianconeri’s Champions League squad.

Juve squad to face Lokomotiv: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon; De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani, Demiral; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado, Higuain, Bernardeschi

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Ramsey out of Juve-Lokomotiv
    By Football Italia staff

Aaron Ramsey, as expected, is left out of Juventus’ squad to face Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League this evening.

Ramsey is still recovering from a muscular problem, although Juve boss Maurizio Sarri insisted at a Press conference that it was only a strain.

The Welshman is joined on the treatment table by long-term casualties Douglas Costa, Mattia De Sciglio, Marko Pjaca, Mattia Perin and Giorgio Chiellini.

Emre Can and Mario Mandzukic, on the other hand, are ineligible due to being left out of the Bianconeri’s Champions League squad.

Juve squad to face Lokomotiv: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon; De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani, Demiral; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado, Higuain, Bernardeschi
    I've seen it without the underlining ;)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Woj
    Cuadrado Bonucci De Ligt Alex Sandro
    Khedira Pjanic Matuidi
    Bernardeschi
    Dybala CR7​

I'd prefer Dybi over Higuain, for sure in this match considering Lokomotiv won't come out and attack us at all

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    No Bernardeschi. Bentancur plays instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny
    Cuadrado
    Bonucci
    De Ligt
    Alex Sandro
    Khedira
    Pjanic
    Matuidi
    Bentancur
    Dybala
    Ronaldo

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
    WTF is this formation?

442? or 4222?

- - - Updated - - -

On paper seems to be 4312 with Bentancur on treq but for me its more 442 or 4222

Last edited:

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
    Strange formation with Bentancur as trequartista. Maybe thanks to that assist vs Inter Sarri has seen something.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
    Strange formation with Bentancur as trequartista. Maybe thanks to that assist vs Inter Sarri has seen something.
    Hes to slow, to big, to mhmmm... to much ,,DM with good pass''

- - - Updated - - -

As i said 442

formazione ufficiale di #JuveLokomotiv

4-4-2 : Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur; Dybala, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Bentancur :howler3:

maybe he is regista and Pjanic is Treq :shocked:
    My thoughts aswell, maybe the idea is also to allow Pjanic more freedom, i wouldn’t be surprised to see him in a more advanced role while constantly switching with Bentancur depending on phases of the game.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
    I’m surprised how Sarri keeps surprising with his lineups.
    That's what I was thinking when I saw this lineup. Based on what I've heard about him coming into this season I was expecting the exact same starting 11 every single match. It seems he is changing it up for every single match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)