[CL] Juventus 2-1 Ferencváros [November 24th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Woj
Demi MDL Danilo
Chiesa Bentancur Rabiot Alex Sandro
Dybala
Morata CR7
No Kulu, Cuad or Arthur?

Dybala (especially), Chiesa and Bentancur (to a lesser extent) haven't done enough this season to prove they should start ahead of them players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's not too much but it's wrong. Demiral > Danilo

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
It all depends on the pairing. I think MDL and Demiral could really complement each other
As for our defense - I cant see a back 4 like this but I can see it in a "3 men defense" with Cuad and A.Sandro on the flanks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It looks like the backline that I wanted would happen even though the situation forced. It would be interesting to see how it goes.

Aug 12, 2015
I would like to see this formation:

...........................................Woj.........................................

...Cuad...............Demiral..............De Ligt.............AS.......

......................Bentancur.................Rabiot........................

......Kulu.........................Dybala...........................CR7......

......................................alVARo.......................................

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I would like to see this formation:

...........................................Woj.........................................

...Cuad...............Demiral..............De Ligt.............AS.......

......................Bentancur.................Rabiot........................

......Kulu.........................Dybala...........................CR7......

......................................alVARo.......................................
Demiral will miss the game.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No Kulu, Cuad or Arthur?

Dybala (especially), Chiesa and Bentancur (to a lesser extent) haven't done enough this season to prove they should start ahead of them players.
I actually thought they could use some more game time and this semi-pro side might be right game for them to get some rhythm

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pirlo: ‘Dybala can play with Ronaldo and Morata’
Pirlo-2010-ucl-epa_2.jpg

EPA.png

Andrea Pirlo has said Paulo Dybala can play with Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata and revealed why he treats CR7 'like Frabotta or Portanova'.
The Old Lady face the Hungarians tomorrow in Champions League and a win could allow the Bianconeri to qualify for the last-16 stage with two match in hand, provided Dynamo Kiev don’t beat Barcelona.
Juve won against Cagliari 2-0 in Saturday.
“We must continue our path, we did nothing on Saturday, it was only a good game, we must have continuity or we would not be a big team, we are Juventus,” Pirlo said at a press conference attended by Football Italia.
“We must go onto the pitch like it was a final, we need a win to earn the qualification [for the last-16 stage].
“We must make it to let other players rest in the next games,”
he continued.
“We could then have two games against Dynamo Kiev and Barcelona to play in a different way and we could focus on the league [if we qualify].
“We had done other good performances before the Cagliari clash but we had the right approach on Saturday.
“Now the players know each other better, it took time to assimilate what we do during the week, we’ll try to improve.
“We know Ferencvaros’s strengths. We don’t have to see the result of the first game, we know they play a good football, we must face them as we know. It’s going to be a decisive game for the qualification.
“It’s an important game to give continuity to performances and to gain self-confidence. Players are not aware of how much they can improve. It’s a journey we’ve begun two months ago, and now we are witnessing some positive performances, but we must continue or Saturday’s game would be useless.”

With Merih Demiral, Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci injured, Matthijs de Ligt will be the only centre-back available for the game tomorrow.
“We only have four defenders, Alex Sandro and Danilo will play," Pirlo revealed.
“In midfield I’ll decide between [Dejan] Kulusevksi and [Federico] Chiesa who is coming back from an injury. He played a few minutes against Cagliari but I don’t think he is ready to play 90 minutes. [Federico] Bernardeschi did a great game, he played well with the national team too. He can play tomorrow.
"[Paulo ]Dybala is ready,”
Pirlo added.
“He is feeling well and has been training with continuity, he did well against Cagliari, we’ll see if he starts.”
But can La Joya play with Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata?
“Unfortunately we never had all of them together, they only trained together for a few days. We’ve been thinking about this solution since the beginning of the season.
“We need to give a structure to the team and find balance first and then we’ll try to find a solution to make them play together.”

Which relationship does he have with Cristiano Ronaldo?
“I behave with him as I do with the others. I always try to be available, we are simple and serious people and we get along. I treat him in the same way I treat [Gianluca] Frabotta and [Manolo] Portanova who come from the U-23, that’s how I am, that’s what I used to do as a footballer.”

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I would give Dybala a chance. A good opponent to win some convidence.

442 with Danilo nd De Ligt CB, RB Cuads, Left Alex Sandro, wings Kulu nd Chiesa.. Arthur nd Benta cm and in the front Dybala with Cristiano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)