[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (40 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Evra is LB. Rate him as LB not winger.
He and litch were solid in defence.
Evra in General was a good signing (come at me!)
short term yes, but he allowed us the switch
to a back for and turned out to be a great
replacement while Asa is injured.
Absolutely solid, especially if we think about
the Grossos and Molinaros (dont forget Traore)
we had to watch before...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am so impressed with Morata.MOM .No doubt about that.And I expect even better games with him.He must be one and only starter partnering Tevez.That's it.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
What a great display by our team! this should have ended with a 2-0 difference but Chiello fucked up.
I am really proud of this team tonight, and if Barza returns to our first eleven then we could pass to the next round.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
And guys are harsh on chielini. Everybody Can slip. He was a rock today! Our defence great today!
At this top level it costs and though it's unlikely that might be the goal we end up regretting come end of march as we can do this but still it's wc players we're playing against and at this level you just can't afford it. I think Dortmund started to show signs of their bundesliga struggles in the second half but in the first half they certainly seemed dangerous enough to catch us out. This wasn't the first time and playing too close to our defenders like we do then god help us in Dortmund.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well I don't want him to be better now since Madrid will activate that clause.
And that's a possibility too.But ,personally,just personally I think that Madrid will not activate his clause.They are mad about buying above 80 mil.eur .players.Everything below that isn't interesting about them.:D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Evra in General was a good signing (come at me!)
short term yes, but he allowed us the switch
to a back for and turned out to be a great
replacement while Asa is injured.
Absolutely solid, especially if we think about
the Grossos and Molinaros (dont forget Traore)
we had to watch before...
Well ,we will watch,I hope not many minutes mighty De Ceglie.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
people should not be assured that we are through, their stadium is quit formidable.. and we proved to be a lil shaky every time we step on the fields of CL.. we need to have more composure and calm. we are far from a bad team. but we need to validate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)