[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (67 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Was it really a tactic that we let Dortmund control all possession. Lots of nervous moments hence the goal we conceded were only up because of Carlos and morata who were exceptional. Dortmunds fast passing in first half was impressive I guess we're expecting to see more of that. I'm disappointed with our overall performance but then looking at Dortmunds defending I can't help but lick my lips, we can do this!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A 0:0 would've been better...we usually suck
when we know a draw is gonna be enouh
to reach the next round.
Still i dont see us NOT scoring against
That joke of a backline Dortmund offers.

Chiello though. :vdp:
...if BonBon would do that -> MELTDOWN.
Well.more or less every top player in the world makes his mistakes.Yes it's a shame that Chiello give that gift goal to them but almost every other top player does.Remember how a Liverpool legend Gerrard last year lost them a title with almost a simple situation as Chiello.Shits happens... .Chiello save our asses million times.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Was at stadium and my gosh CHIELLINI!!!! basically Dortmund never shoot at Buffon aside their goal thx to the big man!
Vidal was fucking poor dunno what's up with him maybe he wanted to leave this summer and he's playing like shit for this reason....
Honestly didn't like much our game what's more frustrating are the 383838 chances we wasted. Gonna be super tough in Dortmund and i'm not so optimistic.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
icemaη;4834180 said:
You asked for when he made mistakes, I gave you two instances that I remember on the top of my head. What you do with that is up to you.
Okay,I have mine opinion about Pirlo's perfomance today you have yours.Cool with me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A 0:0 would've been better...we usually suck
when we know a draw is gonna be enouh
to reach the next round.
Still i dont see us NOT scoring against
That joke of a backline Dortmund offers.

Chiello though. :vdp:
...if BonBon would do that -> MELTDOWN.
:agree: Chievo could score on Dortmund.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Caceras needs to be ready for second leg. It's all about the reus and licht just isn't good enough.
Licht was a fucking machine today, spotless imo.

Morata motm for me, by far his most impressive Juventus performance. :drool: . Sometimes players make you horny by making the right choice every time they are involved in the play.

Dec 8, 2014
It will not be easy, but I favour us to go through. Dortmund controlled possession but struggled to break us down and didn't really create a whole lot going forward. Home advantage and an away goal or not, they still need to come out and score. We created a number of good chances, and if we can get in behind their defence using Tevez and Morata's pace to score an away goal of our own, we will definitely be in charge of the tie.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Was at stadium and my gosh CHIELLINI!!!! basically Dortmund never shoot at Buffon aside their goal thx to the big man!
Vidal was $#@!ing poor dunno what's up with him maybe he wanted to leave this summer and he's playing like $#@! for this reason....
Honestly didn't like much our game what's more frustrating are the 383838 chances we wasted. Gonna be super tough in Dortmund and i'm not so optimistic.
Agree in total.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
And guys are harsh on chielini. Everybody Can slip. He was a rock today! Our defence great today! We schould have won with more goals, so Many counter attacks missed with the last easy pass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)