[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (35 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidal was not as bad as some of you make him look. He did far better than Pirlo, for starters. Secondly his passing was better than most of our midfielders. Surely he needs to regain a lot of his form, but he still deserves a solid 7 or something like that.
Bonbon or Morata to be MoTM
What did Pirlo bad before injury?One thing?He was pretty good.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
IMO we're an in-form Vidal and a healthy Barzagli away from being a top 5 team in the world...
@DelPiero84
I concur. Vidal has been mediocre, looks sluggish and it's painful to watch him on the pitch. Can't complete a simple pass at times. With him in top form and Barzagli instead of Chiello we'd be definitely among top 5. But let's pass Dortmund first, that away game will be tricky. Looking forward to see the character of our players. Hope they don't buckle under pressure.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we can get through this round and Barza returns to form for the QFs, and Vidal can raise his form even just a little, I think we can compete with anyone left. If this doesn't happen, we're still a step below the top few teams.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What did Pirlo bad before injury?One thing?He was pretty good.
Dortmund had their first chance of the game because of Pirlo's fooling around and subsequent misplaced pass. Then he went on to completely mishit a header. A couple of other moments as well where he was poor defensively. He wasn't as awful has he has been in recent games though.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I thought Pereyra was immense when he came on. The only one that had a sub-par game was Vidal, but he wasn't that bad. Pogba as well I guess. If we play like we did today then we'll get through to the quarters. Although we had plenty of chances to make it 3-1 which would of given us a very good chance of going through.. Still, we're in the lead atm

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not massively convinced with Barca. Obviously they have the attack to hurt anybody but their midfield is past it and they have fucking Masch at CB. If we were in top form we'd make life difficult for them imo

Bayern and Real, not so much. We have no width and their most dangerous players are wide players sadly.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I thought Pereyra was immense when he came on. The only one that had a sub-par game was Vidal, but he wasn't that bad. Pogba as well I guess. If we play like we did today then we'll get through to the quarters. Although we had plenty of chances to make it 3-1 which would of given us a very good chance of going through.. Still, we're in the lead atm
I'd happily trade pereyra for your kovacic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)