[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (62 Viewers)

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Vidal was not as bad as some of you make him look. He did far better than Pirlo, for starters. Secondly his passing was better than most of our midfielders. Surely he needs to regain a lot of his form, but he still deserves a solid 7 or something like that.
Bonbon or Morata to be MoTM

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Max Allegri: We prepared this tactic, to invite Borussia forward, clog the midfield and therefore create spaces behind them. At this level you can’t try to dominate your opponents, so we aimed to make the most of their defensive weaknesses

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lads showed a lot of grinta today. Wasn't easy, but Juve is definitely a top team capable of beating anyone.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Max Allegri: We prepared this tactic, to invite Borussia forward, clog the midfield and therefore create spaces behind them. At this level you can’t try to dominate your opponents, so we aimed to make the most of their defensive weaknesses
I noticed our wingbacks playing more towards the middle of the field. Didn't really bother covering the flanks too much. Had to be by design.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I noticed our wingbacks playing more towards the middle of the field. Didn't really bother covering the flanks too much. Had to be by design.
Thats because the wingers were trying to drift inside, as we could easely cope if they stay'd wide. By playing more central, we forced them wider.

Also, fuck immobile

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal wasn't better than Pirlo, in fact Pirlo was pretty good in the minutes he played, even defensively. He surprised me pleasantly.
He was not good defensively.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was dreadful. Didnt complete a decent pass, lost lots of balls, outpaced by direct opponent, never dangerous upfront. Never seen him so low.
I am one of his biggest fans but I agree with every single word that you wrote about his performance tonigth.Awfull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)