[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (61 Viewers)

Dec 24, 2012
Between Marchisio and Morata for MOTM, Vidal was pretty awful, Pereyra played much better than him. Pogba was also pretty mediocre, our defense was shaky. Evra his usual bad self, I can't take him anymore.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm also optimistic about our chances, return leg should be similar to 2nd half, hopefully we can get rid of our individual mistakes and hit the target on our big chances.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
The bad news is that Dortmund are home in the second leg. The good news is, this is exactly the kind of game we are going to see there as well. Their defense will have the same problems and it's going to be juve playing on the counter.

Juve have an edge here but a very slight one. If we try and sit on the lead in Dortmund we will be dismantled. If we play to score then I think we have the quality to close the tie.
I agree. Each time we attacked they were panicking all the time. We can win there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Between Marchisio and Morata for MOTM, Vidal was pretty awful, Pereyra played much better than him. Pogba was also pretty mediocre, our defense was shaky. Evra his usual bad self, I can't take him anymore.
I thought Bonucci was outstanding too

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Since everything about the game is said, what's the situation with Pirlo's injury? And how serious looked Dortmund's injuries (my stream died at that moment), if they have to play Kirch again then I'm more than sure we will score

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
That Chiellini mistake could've costed us big. He was decent after that, but decent is certainly not enough against european giants. We should really buy a CB, none of our current CBs can be trusted to play in the CL. Anybody available on the market?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm glad this "easy win" is behind us now. In fact I'm also very happy we managed to get such an excellent and safe result.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That Chiellini mistake could've costed us big. He was decent after that, but decent is certainly not enough against european giants. We should really buy a CB, none of our current CBs can be trusted to play in the CL. Anybody available on the market?
Yah, the best CB in Serie A is coming in June. Rugani.

Maybe barzagli returns too

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I think this will give juve confidence going to dortmund, they rarely threathened our defence, and its they who must win. With morata they must worry about counterattacks and their defence and gk is not good. I say our chances are 60-40 going through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)