[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (60 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
The game is going to be decided on what kind of ref we get (and how we play ofc). Today's ref was perfect for dortmund as they press a lot and seek contact all the time. I feel like dortmund got away with quite many challenges which would otherwise have stopped the play. I really can't imagine many refs not calling a foul on that tackling on coman at the end. So I say we have a slight advantage as I sure this ref is one of the toughest out there in regards to physical contact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
uncomfortable result tbh, i feel we will face a totally another side on their turf, Morata absolutely the MOM, Vidal mmm well!! i don't know what to say. but he played like a prostitute today. Bonucci was surprisingly great today showed moments of awe. on the other hand chiellini did look clumsy as his usual lately. tevez was a warrior.. Pogba was a lil mediocre today aside from the assist.. marchisio was great also..
allegri was imbecile, persistent.. why didn't he change Vidal?? it's beyond me.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm disappointed!!! We gave that cheap goal that I was afraid of.. Chiellini should play the next 3 months without salary!!!

--

Pereyra looked good indeed, like Tevez and Morata. Liked Marchisio's performance too. :tup:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We had a near perfect match except Chiellini`s blunder. 3-1 would have given us a little space to breath in the second leg. 2-1 is great result for them given their injuries, form and away turf. We need to score first in the second leg.

Bonucci and Morata were our best players, no doubt. Vidal, Tevez and Marchisio had great game also.

Vidal??? You got to be kidding

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What a match. If only Bonucci, Chiellini kept those headers down & Tevez, Pereyra hit the target with those close misses!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The game is going to be decided on what kind of ref we get (and how we play ofc). Today's ref was perfect for dortmund as they press a lot and seek contact all the time. I feel like dortmund got away with quite many challenges which would otherwise have stopped the play. I really can't imagine many refs not calling a foul on that tackling on coman at the end. So I say we have a slight advantage as I sure this ref is one of the toughest out there in regards to physical contact.
:agree:

I noticed this too. The ref really didn't seem to whistle many fouls on them, even with clear contact.

Strangely enough, he called a rather tight game on Juventus fouls. Odd performance. He wasn't really a factor though, aside from allowing Dortmund to press about as physically as they wanted to.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
tie should be over by now -.-
i can´t believe we gifted them that goal and didn´t score more.
wtf chiellini? the timing was horrible as well. they were visibly shocked and we were pumped and but the 1:1 it was the other way around :sergio:.

having said that, i just saw the replay and i have to say that chiellini gor REALLY unlucky there as well. still shouldn´t happen obviously.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The bad news is that Dortmund are home in the second leg. The good news is, this is exactly the kind of game we are going to see there as well. Their defense will have the same problems and it's going to be juve playing on the counter.

Juve have an edge here but a very slight one. If we try and sit on the lead in Dortmund we will be dismantled. If we play to score then I think we have the quality to close the tie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)