[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We had a near perfect match except Chiellini`s blunder. 3-1 would have given us a little space to breath in the second leg. 2-1 is great result for them given their injuries, form and away turf. We need to score first in the second leg.

Bonucci and Morata were our best players, no doubt. Vidal, Tevez and Marchisio had great game also.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good to get the win but slightly disappointed, I think we could have done more.

Only Juve can let in such stupid goals in Europe.

Big positive is that they look very shaky at the back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Really, it is a good result. 2-1 home win. I can't see Dortmund shutting us out in Germany, not in the slightest. We could have easily scored 4-5 goals today if Pereyra took his easy chance, Chiellini hit his free header on target, and Tevez was a little more accurate with his shooting. Our attack is really dangerous with Tevez--Morata up front. And Dortmund really had pretty much no good chances aside from the fluke slip by Chiellini that gifted them a goal. They had a lot of possession but did not make anything good of it. Conversely, as I said, Juve really should have scored another two with how many good chances we had.

And people stop being hypocrites. Most on the forum said last year's away loss to Benfica 2-1 was an awful result for Juve and that the away goal wasn't at all important. The scenario is reversed here and now it's some terrible result? Fuck off.

Most entertaining Juve match I've seen in several weeks.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Vidal; what the fuck is wrong with him?!! Complaining about throw in, misplaced passes and mistimed tackling. I swear padoin in a much safer option!

Killini; disaster owngoal! Not focused and falls like an amatour

Morata was fucking great!! Mom

Pogba is doing his job to perfection. Such calm and such precense at such a young age.

Marchisio, bonucci and tevez also very good

All in all a ok result, considering how killini fucked up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With Vidal it is only about confidence now. Form is about fitness and confidence, and with Vidal it's not a question of fitness anymore, because he's making mistakes right from the start. Confidence level at zero, and since he's not a natural talent, confidence is vital for his form.
Morata is showing how much speed and fitness are decisive in CL.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Important thing is all players will be there for the second leg.

Licht almost got a yellow, but he got away with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)