[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (61 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yep the chart came up earlier today. Looks like all the poor countries with no internet access to find out we are crap are rooting for us :touched:
@DAiDEViL
2 bongs 47bings
Niiiice, keep up the good work ;)

You might be right about the poor countries :D
You know, somewhere in Eastern Europe
where people still await the last Episode of
Miami Vice.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sitting at a bar in Phantom Penh alone getting heinously pissed waiting for the game to start. This is big boys. I expect us to concede early and make a comeback hopefully 3-1 if we don't waste chances. Let's fuk this pig fellas! Forza la juve!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I will celebrate all night if we win you idiot.Even if your beloved flop Pereyra scores,I will jump.I am a Juve fan before and above all.I don't care who the coach is and who scores. Juve is important.
Not as important as you seem to think they are.

reus11

Feb 24, 2015
I'm not saying we will win by a large margin, to be honest all depends on how Juve approaches, and if Allegri has analysed our games that we lost he could easily beat us, but the pressure that Juve has because somehow they're slightly favorites will favor us.

Batman

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not saying we will win by a large margin, to be honest all depends on how Juve approaches, and if Allegri has analysed our games that we lost he could easily beat us, but the pressure that Juve has because somehow they're slightly favorites will favor us.

Batman
Prepare to get neutered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)