[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (59 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Unfortunately not one of the biggest clubs in the present of football.
We won the Serie A three consecutive times and are about to win it a 4th time. We are, easily, in the top 10 of the biggest clubs. We are also already among the best 16 clubs in Europe this season.

There is no way your fear is justified.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Haven't actually been to bed after finishing a night shift and going out to take care of shit, so i'm going to sleep now because the wait is killing me. Hope I don't sleep in and fake fan it though.

If I do, Forza Llorente

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We won the Serie A three consecutive times and are about to win it a 4th time. We are, easily, in the top 10 of the biggest clubs. We are also already among the best 16 clubs in Europe this season.

There is no way your fear is justified.
I think he's confusing Biggest clubs with best clubs.

Even if Juve do not win any trophy in the next 10 years, they are still one of the biggest clubs, that's a fact.

As for best clubs, I'd say easily top 7 right now ahead of City and PSG for instance.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think he's confusing Biggest clubs with best clubs.

Even if Juve do not win any trophy in the next 10 years, they are still one of the biggest clubs, that's a fact.

As for best clubs, I'd say easily top 7 right now ahead of City and PSG for instance.
Very true.

I am actually outraged by the behaviour of some members here. Show some pride FFS.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
The mentality in here is terrible. I hope the players don't think like this.

We should respect Dortmund not fear them. We are better. We have to be careful and prove it in the pitch.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #638
    Jewventus? So we actually have a shitload of money but we
    just dont spend it? I think Scotventus fits way better.

@Hustini, i got it. Thank you. :D
    Getting there. I will mention you next time I see an infraction. :D @zizinho will too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)