[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (65 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
A have a feeling this will be a huge Game with a lot of Goals.
I dont think it's gonna be close, one Team is going to f*CK up,
i'm JUST not sure if its gonna be us or them.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #584
    When we lose today this is why:

Vidal: 'Win by a few goals’
    by Football Italia

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal says the Bianconeri want to beat Borussia Dortmund 'by a clear margin’ in tonight’s first leg.
    The Old Lady welcome the German side to Turin for the first match of the Champions League Last 16 tie tonight, and Vidal believes the crowd at Juventus Stadium can spur the team on.
    “Their fans are very passionate,” Vidal told Kicker of Borussia Dortmund’s support.
    “But they’ll also feel that the [Juventus] Stadium can be a fiery venue. Juventus are geared up and ready.
    “We want to win the first leg with a clear margin of goals so we’re risking as little as possible in the return leg.”
    - - - Updated - - -

Jinxed.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #594
    This Thread is full of "just's"... Isn't there a running gag?
    Like.. @Hustini. :D

Please Explain ;)
    look at a few posts above this where the guy says "just don't concede". Perfect example of misusing just to make something sound so simple. Just don't concede is the correct way to make note that it actually isn't that easy. Italicizing just tells us you know what you are saying is actually absurd but you know is actually isn't as easy as you implied.

Another example: Just pay the 40m for Dybala vs Just pay the 40m for Dybala. See the difference? :D

you didn't do that before though. You just opened the threads. :scared:
    Pfffft.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Borussia Dortmund striker Ciro Immobile says he wants to beat Juventus for Torino and the people of Naples.
    Born in Torre Annunziata, a suburb of Naples, Immobile played five times for Juventus, but later starred for city rivals Torino.
    “My friends in Turin, and also the Neapolitans have asked me to beat Juventus.” Corriere dello Sport reports Immobile as saying.
    Immobile is unlikely to start in tonight's Champions League Last 16 first leg, but may feature from the bench against his former club.
    Disgusting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)