[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (75 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I just hope for the best these days. No errors, and for big players to have big games. It rarely comes together like that for us in the CL, but at some point we are going to have a result or string of results to give us some confidence in this competition.

Please no fuck up or stupid red card or something to completely ruin the game/tie for us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just hope for the best these days. No errors, and for big players to have big games. It rarely comes together like that for us in the CL, but at some point we are going to have a result or string of results to give us some confidence in this competition.

Please no $#@! up or stupid red card or something to completely ruin the game/tie for us.
Just defend fucking set pieces and everything should be alright to avoid conceding.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope we won't concede in first 10 mins, like vs Bayern then chasing the result for 170 minutes.
More like first 10 seconds! Couldn't believe that error poor Gigi made, pretty much sealed the tie for us then and there.

Would love for our players to step up and absolutely blitz a top team in Europe. Last time we had a performance resembling a top team (whilst winning) was against Chelsea in November 2012.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

More like first 10 seconds! Couldn't believe that error poor Gigi made, pretty much sealed the tie for us then and there.

Would love for our players to step up and absolutely blitz a top team in Europe. Last time we had a performance resembling a top team (whilst winning) was against Chelsea in November 2012.
That was so disappointing. Once we conceded I knew we had no chance. I think first 10 mins are vital for us!

- - - Updated - - -

Matchday MOFOs, where is JCK?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I am so fucking fired up for this match. After quite some time it's our opportunity to show if we are progressing or not.

The last Juve performance that I am really proud of was that 3-0 win vs Chelsea. A game that we showed balls and quality. That we made big teams feeling afraid of us again. We won more matches after this, but with weaker teams that more or less I was expecting to win.

Time to rise again. Forza Juve.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I am so fucking fired up for this match. After quite some time it's our opportunity to show if we are progressing or not.

The last Juve performance that I am really proud of was that 3-0 win vs Chelsea. A game that we showed balls and quality. That we made big teams feeling afraid of us again. We won more matches after this, but with weaker teams that more or less I was expecting to win.

Time to rise again. Forza Juve.
:tup:

The match against Chelsea was the last time we played convincingly against a big side in Europe (although at that time the Chelsea team wasn't as good as the current one).

This match against Dortmund is our best chance to show Europe what we can do. I certainly think we can win today, I just hope we don't choke.
:theflag:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've got a really bad feeling about this. I see us getting a 1-1 draw which would be a pretty fucking bad result.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The question is, can an Italian side deal with a high tempo game?

Sadly, I think not...
You don't work on British tv by any chance?

We have the players to play and deal with a high tempo fine, we've had a few fast league matches recently, unfortunately I think Pirlo is found wanting in such a game because it's not his style, particularly on the defensive end.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You don't work on British tv by any chance?

We have the players to play and deal with a high tempo fine, we've had a few fast league matches recently, unfortunately I think Pirlo is found wanting in such a game because it's not his style, particularly on the defensive end.
lol - no I don't, but I watch Juve closely. Even when a relegation Serie A side decides to up the tempo against us, we tend to struggle...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Bottom fucking line.

Hopefully Pirlo goes off injured within the first minute as with him playing we're losing this.

If our best players turn up we'll win, but like always Pogba, Vidal and Tevez will all walk through the game.

Fucking do it you cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)