[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (66 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
licht will start cuz he is a big match player.

plus he's an asshole to opponents to it will be perfect to see him get under the skin of reus and immobile

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Problem is, with Licht in such bad form atm he's more liable to wind himself up and get an early yellow, last thing we need is people who might not even be able to commit to tackling Dortmunds vast array of pace abusing whores.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i wonder if his recent dip in form is due to his heel injury.

he did rest most of atalanta match, so hopefully he is raring to go.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
honeslty licht is like the player i am worried about least in this match.

in order or who is likelky to fuck up

llorente
pirlo
bonucci
chiellini
vidal
tevez

tevez because he is still kind of not there for our european matches. the rest are self explanatory

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Tried finding it before all i could ever find was articles about how disgusting Licht and Juve were after the 0-3 win.

It was during a corner I know that much, think Hooper was trying to impede Buffon and Licht tackled the shit in to him

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I remember EVERY Brit on the internet was pissed about that, twitter was an absolute shitstorm. Everyone was hyping up the little Celtic that could, "They beat Barca, Juve will be no problem!" "Best fans in the world, what an atmosphere!" and then we crushed them 3-0 and broke their hearts, it was glorious.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'd love to see all the buthurt if we beat everyone's little darling Dortmund through controversial means.

I couldn't stand hearing everyone rave on about them and their fans back when they were doing well.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Tried finding it before all i could ever find was articles about how disgusting Licht and Juve were after the 0-3 win.

It was during a corner I know that much, think Hooper was trying to impede Buffon and Licht tackled the shit in to him
Oh my God please, I need that video :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see all the buthurt if we beat everyone's little darling Dortmund through controversial means.

I couldn't stand hearing everyone rave on about them and their fans back when they were doing well.
Please no. A hard fought but convincing, uncontroversial win will probably do the squad's morale good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)