[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (34 Viewers)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
TBH im more annoyed about us changing systems again. We got rid of Bonucci and now we play 3 at the back? When 4 at the back was already a more proven formula these last couple of years.

This right back situation could really decide if we go far in CL this season or not. Panic buy in the january?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our home game against these guys back in 2014 (3-2 comeback win, with Pogmerda scoring the winner) really kick started the change in mentality to the UCL and our eventual road to becoming a powerhouse in Europe again.

[video=twitter;912644146145488896]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/912644146145488896[/video]

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:shifty: they probably just laughed at him since most recent bantz he could bring was from an event 11 years ago, especially in the light of 2014 and 2016 tournaments.

Germany pansies will probably thank him and try to give him benefits
How can you misplace the eurocuck meme this bad :disagree: This man is white, Kyle. Everybody knows we genocide the whites and give benefits to arabs.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
To be fair though we haven't yet played any of these weaker CL teams since switching to the 4-2-3-1. Last season we looked limp $#@!ed in the CL group stage because we were still playing a disfunctional 3-5-2. Porto is maybe the closest and we outplayed the $#@! out of them

Olympiakos is also in garbage form, just fired their coach and the home advantage is big in Europe. We will win, maybe not glamorously, but comfortably.
Zagreb at Juventus stadium was garbage. If i remember right all our matches in the group phase was pure shit.

But you are right, its not like Im afraid not to win, just i will be borring as Fuck.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:shifty: they probably just laughed at him since most recent bantz he could bring was from an event 11 years ago, especially in the light of 2014 and 2016 tournaments.

How can you misplace the eurocuck meme this bad :disagree: This man is white, Kyle. Everybody knows we genocide the whites and give benefits to arabs.
meh I'm sure you can get a stiffy from a southern European who proudly mocks the massive cucking you endured in 2006 during cultural festival

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our home game against these guys back in 2014 (3-2 comeback win, with Pogmerda scoring the winner) really kick started the change in mentality to the UCL and our eventual road to becoming a powerhouse in Europe again.

[video=twitter;912644146145488896]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/912644146145488896[/video]
That game really did change our fortunes a couple of years ago. If we didn't win that, we'd have been out of the group stages.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
TBH im more annoyed about us changing systems again. We got rid of Bonucci and now we play 3 at the back? When 4 at the back was already a more proven formula these last couple of years.

This right back situation could really decide if we go far in CL this season or not. Panic buy in the january?
Where is the 3 at the back being quoted from? Allegri said in the pre match conference something like: In defense, its easy, If Sturaro plays on the right then Barzagli will be in the middle. If Barzagli plays on the right then Benatia in the middle.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Where is the 3 at the back being quoted from? Allegri said in the pre match conference something like: In defense, its easy, If Sturaro plays on the right then Barzagli will be in the middle. If Barzagli plays on the right then Benatia in the middle.
man, now I don't know what I want, I don't want Sturaro to play on the right, but I don't want Benatia to play on the middle

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sturaro, Higuain, and Benatia shouldn't be starting. I don't think they've done anything of note lately to warrant starting this game.

I'd go with a 3-4-3 with Rugani, Chiellini, and Barza at the back; Pjanic and Matuidi in the middle, flanked by Cuadrado and Sandro. The front 3 should be Dybala, Mandzukic, and Costa. We're playing at home against the weakest opponent in the group. We don't need to show them too much respect or play defensively.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sturaro and benatia starting we will definitely concede couple of goals tonight I can't understand the reluctance of allegri not starting Rugani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)