[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb [7th December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Glorified training game. Nice to win and top the group. Important for Higuain to get on the scoresheet again, hopefully the return of Dybala allows him to up his goal tally. And Rugani is becoming a genuine threat for us from set pieces, good weapon to have.

And of course we are drawing Real Madrid in the second round.

We beat Real on a routine basis.

I'd much rather avoid Bayern. I think we're every bit as strong as Bayern are, but we haven't hit our best form yet and I'd rather play them in April or May.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We can't get a fuckin break in CL, we finish first it feels like we finished 2nd, considering possible opponents in freakin 1/8.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
icemaη;5425185 said:
I'd feel bad if Mandzukic is benched based on current form.
He won't.Firstly Dybala won't get his place immediately and then you just can throw Mandzu at this form,Naybe Allegri will play a trident at some games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is he?

Can't wait for him to show it.
He is. Hard to be consistent when the coach is constantly chopping away at the formation and starting 11 while asking you to drop further back than what you might be acccustomed too.

World class striker. Glad he and Mario are on our team...even more so when you see the defensive work they put in.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He is. Hard to be consistent when the coach is constantly chopping away at the formation and starting 11 while asking you to drop further back than what you might be acccustomed too.

World class striker. Glad he and Mario are on our team...even more so when you see the defensive work they put in.
+1 that shot wasnt nearly as easy as he made it look, I don't imagine many players can even get that on target.. and yes Allegri still has work to do.
Not much difference between playing Bayern and RM. Madrid seem like the more confident team where Bayern don't seem as organized and tight as we know them before..Higuain is the main key in CL regardless.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When in the box, Higuain can make something out of nothing, like yesterday. Mario too. They are both very good with positioning in the box IMO. Dybala makes room for himself because he is a slippery fucker.

I love our attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)