[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb [7th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Good game, even though we took a long time finding our rhythm in the first half. Great for Higuain to score, and Rugani is just getting better and better. As for the draw, we will surely draw a top team, so it does not really matter, we will just have to be on our best.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Easy match and we got the deserved result. It was good to see Higuain score again, it was also good to see Pjanic play a second good game in a row and last but not least Dybala getting some playing time.

It was refreshing to get the top spot in the group and even if this year there are tough opponents in the second place, it shouldn't matter. If we want to do well in this competition we have to win over the best.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Glorified training game. Nice to win and top the group. Important for Higuain to get on the scoresheet again, hopefully the return of Dybala allows him to up his goal tally. And Rugani is becoming a genuine threat for us from set pieces, good weapon to have.

And of course we are drawing Real Madrid in the second round.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Glorified training game. Nice to win and top the group. Important for Higuain to get on the scoresheet again, hopefully the return of Dybala allows him to up his goal tally. And Rugani is becoming a genuine threat for us from set pieces, good weapon to have.

And of course we will beat them, like we always do.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The hot and cold balls will ensure that Real get Leicester, Bayern get Arsenal and PSG get Barca.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
My god, ao Higuain scores against fuckin zagreb and all his dickriders says I told u so, yet when he goes back to his normal shit self when it matters and doesn't score a single goal in the knockout rounds theyll all go back into hiding

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
My god, ao Higuain scores against fuckin zagreb and all his dickriders says I told u so, yet when he goes back to his normal shit self when it matters and doesn't score a single goal in the knockout rounds theyll all go back into hiding
:sergio:

Yeah, cause his goal against Lyon wasn't important, and his goals against Fiorentina, Sassuolo and Napoli were worthless too. :rofl:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

I'd feel bad if Mandzukic is benched based on current form.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, Higuain is clinical when in striking distance. You could see him waiting for something/anything to come his way when Lemina was trying to dribble through a wall.

Nice to see Dybala still have a killer instinct too. Everyone is coming back from injuries lets hope it stays that way. Barzagli coming back soon and I think Pjaca shortly after. Only long term one left is D. Alves.

A full strength Juve. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Pjanic on set pieces: Thank god we have him & Dybala. Simply makes our team so much more dangerous. Need to see him behind the strikers more tho.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man, Higuain is clinical when in striking distance. You could see him waiting for something/anything to come his way when Lemina was trying to dribble through a wall.

Nice to see Dybala still have a killer instinct too. Everyone is coming back from injuries lets hope it stays that way. Barzagli coming back soon and I think Pjaca shortly after. Only long term one left is D. Alves.

A full strength Juve. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Pjanic on set pieces: Thank god we have him & Dybala. Simply makes our team so much more dangerous. Need to see him behind the strikers more tho.
Some peasants here will tell you we should score from open play and shit.
Looking at history, many big cl knockout games that are locked down were decided on a dead ball situation.

Beeing supported by a tremendous organisation that can lock down any opponent, the ability to be particulary dangerous from free kicks and corners is such a massive asset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)