[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb [7th December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He will be il nuevo Zambrotta minus being a treacherous $#@!.
The good ole days. Most of our starters during that time could play in any position if not all..

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen Sturaro play RB/RWB for Genoa. He bossed it. Think about it, lichtsteiner can't pass for $#@! and has no technical ability either but he carved out a nice career on a non stop engine and defensive ability. Sturaro is similar. I think Sturaro would make an interesting CB as well.
Maybe as a RB against second rate teams in the league but as a CB not in any match. Has no ball handling ability, not intelligent enough to make up for lack of size and strength. I'd take Marchisio over him as CB any day.
He's a destroyer, no sign of intelligence yet. Put him in to get the ball back that's it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
O man. Remember Blasi as right back against Werder? Could not get once the ball out of defence with a normal pass.
How could I forget? Capello was a real disaster to be honest, with the squad he got and the results we got in Europe ....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allegri is trying to turn him into new Padoin (first talk of Stururu as LW /SS and now RB) , that's defenitely shoes a mere mortal can't fill.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #95
    Chiello needs 27 more games to become a player who has top 10 appearances for Juve of all time. He would be number 10, in front of legendary Antonio Cabrini. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

What did i say now?
    It was a random question. :D

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hustini @Mark

When do you want Torino match thread opened?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Chiello needs 27 more games to become a player who has top 10 appearances for Juve of all time. He would be number 10, in front of legendary Antonio Cabrini. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

It was a random question. :D

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hustini @Mark

When do you want Torino match thread opened?
    preferably right after the game like you did before but that just Hustini. :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)