[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb [7th December, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon
Matiello Rugani Benatia Evra
Khedira Marchisio Lemina
Pjanic
Mandzukic Higuain​
Naah I think we will start with mostly a strong team Cuad will definitely play in this having sat on the bench last time and Matiello is too unproven...
Evra will probably start as CB A.Sandro will again play on the flank
Higuain Mandzukic will definitely start but I see a mid of Hernanes Lemina Pjanic
If we end it early we might have a chance to see Kean play

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It would have went the same way as any other time - a comprehensive victory.
They made the game way easier than it could've been, their goalie had a nightmare of a game, hopefully we don't underestimate them this time. Any team in CL group stages have enough quality to park an extremely negative bus if individuals don't fuck it up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we'll have an english ref once again. it's anthony taylor, this will be his 1st official match for juve. (he was the ref of our friendly vs west ham this summer.)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They made the game way easier than it could've been, their goalie had a nightmare of a game, hopefully we don't underestimate them this time. Any team in CL group stages have enough quality to park an extremely negative bus if individuals don't fuck it up.
They are garbage, have they even scored a goal this campaign? We would have won that game even if their goalkeeper didn't make a mistake or two.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They are garbage, have they even scored a goal this campaign? We would have won that game even if their goalkeeper didn't make a mistake or two.
no. they are the only team of the whole competition not having scored any goals during the group stages.

btw today's tuttosport is pretty sure we'll play 3-5-2: licht is not on the cl list, alves is injured, so it's logical to field a 3-5-2 with cuadrado as a rwb. they also think that kean might start just to give mandzu some rest (mario played all 10 of our last 10 matches). also, dybala will start on the bench, might get some playtime during the 2nd half.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
no. they are the only team of the whole competition not having scored any goals during the group stages.

btw today's tuttosport is pretty sure we'll play 3-5-2: licht is not on the cl list, alves is injured, so it's logical to field a 3-5-2 with cuadrado as a rwb. they also think that kean might start just to give mandzu some rest (mario played all 10 of our last 10 matches). also, dybala will start on the bench, might get some playtime during the 2nd half.
Evra LWB :touched:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #50
    Wait.

The thread was opened THIS MORNING?!
    @Mark we call that in the industry "unsat" (unsatisfactory).

:numnum:
    Morning? Take note Marc is from croatia...very unsat @Hustini

Btw, Croatia with a capital C. :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Unsat observation, DD. Game thread protocol requires immediate opening after the previous game. :D

- - - Updated - - -

BUT mega kudos to the team for reacting to the loss with a convincing win :tup:
    Hey, I'll try to do my best. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Rijeka for the Croatian Scudetto! :agree:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Buffon

Rugani Benatia Chiellini

Cuadrado Khedira Marchisio Pjanic Sandro

Mandzukic Higuain
    Kean - Higuain - Cuadrado

Lemina - Hernanes - Sturaro

Evra - Benatia - Rugani - Dani Alves

Neto​

Dybala will play 30 minutes, according to Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

+rep

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    A win would be great, what would make it even better is lyon beating sevilalala 2-0 and joining us. Hate these dirty c@nts
    I intensely dislike Sevilla but like Sampaoli a lot, so I don't know who to root for.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's one CL game where I actually prefer Evra over Sandro, it's this one. Come the knockouts, Alex has to start each and every CL game.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    Lets just hope Marchisio plays as much as needed, without him this midfield has the potential of completely fkng it up, especially with defenders out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)