[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,123
    ĵџvє_вãвγ;4968381 said:
    to see Pirlo crying is maybe the most heartbreaking thing ever in my life :/ ..***..
    See Suarez score on Evra's side hurt me. Seeing how someone so vile & racist can win something so large is sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Was hoping Evra could have some justice.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Yeah, Pirlo must go. If you guys could get someone like Verratti, Kovacic, Isco, Gundogan...

BTW this guy:

deserves my absolute respect. What a gentleman.
    And mark my word.He will lift that trophy.Be sure of that.That one with big "ears".Lining legend.One and only.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    nice no call on the foul in the area where Alves practically wrestled Pogba to the ground and even slapped his hand on the floor like he's asking the ref to count like they do in the WWE. That no call of course generated the counter attack that made it 2-1. Ref whistles everything the whole game but that he let go. Amazing!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    And mark my word.He will lift that trophy.Be sure of that.That one with big "ears".Lining legend.One and only.
    I hope so... Let's hope Juve doesn't have a fire sale of our mid field and Tevez. We need to build on this team and this season not start over next year. If we are to get to Milan and try again we need our core mid field and Tevez back!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Almost 48 hours later now... Who's still in denial and anger, and who has moved on to bargaining and depression before acceptance? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)