[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, you dont. Youre afraid of embracing your emotions about the entire thing becauwe youre worried what a loss might do to you. Dare to dream you maltese potatofarmer.
A loss would destroy me. I don't want to even think of a possible win. It's a really strange feeling.

You fucking bitch. I bet you thought Real would win too. Hell, I bet even Dortmund was going to beat us.
No.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're going to stary believing in hubris around 18:00 this saturday.
I doubt it. I saw us as favourites against Real too and believed in our team during the entire semi-final. I will be full of confidence before the game. I'm not saying it is impossible for us to lose. Any team can lose. But I do think we have a very big chance of winning.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm actually quite calm about the whole thing. I first of all can't believe that we're in the final. Over that, I'm waiting for the match itself to see what's gonna happen. We haven't faced Barca in the last 10 years, so there's no point stressing whether they'll rape us or we'll nullify their attack. I'm just gonna show up on D-day and hope for the best. :)

Valentino

Allegri is smart, Plus we are not that weak. Barca is strong only because of messi.
without messi they're average.
fuck suarez, fuck neymar. they're nothing ! we have to take care of messi.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'd like to see a nice hard but clean tackle from Chiellini to put Messi onto the running track in the first few minutes. When you get into a fight always go for the main guy first.

Sadly I think we'll be quite standoffish in the early minutes, we need a good start.
a yellow card for chiello in min 3 isn't exactly what we need :p that turkish ref will not forgive..

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ffs I don't usually remember my dreams but i've already had 3 about the CL final and none of them were good.

The one I remember most was a mess though, we were actually playing Barca in the Semi finals but somehow I missed both legs without realising, then I seen the final and it was Barcelona - Schalke (fuck knows the spelling or why it was them) and I was really pissed off, checked the scores from the semi and we lost 4-1

:scared:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The excitement just gets more and more as it gets closer to saturday. The Scudetto in 2012 was the best day of my life but this is the only thing that can top that amazing feeling i had that night in 2012.

Forza Juve!

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs I don't usually remember my dreams but i've already had 3 about the CL final and none of them were good.

The one I remember most was a mess though, we were actually playing Barca in the Semi finals but somehow I missed both legs without realising, then I seen the final and it was Barcelona - Schalke (fuck knows the spelling or why it was them) and I was really pissed off, checked the scores from the semi and we lost 4-1

When is the Barca avatar making an appearance?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
For some reason, I have to say that Pirlo will be very important to this game. He may not start, but his calm attitude is important to the dressing room. I hope he plays play station the night before the final.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I dreamt of being in a car, only the car was like a drop of water in a fast flowing river. At one point I was going down a waterfall of cars at an insanely high speed.

Dreams mean nothing.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I don't like Buffon's quote on our chances. “Against Real we might have had a 35% chance of making it past them, so I guess the chances of now winning the trophy against this Barcelona side are even slimmer,” he said in an interview with UEFA.com." We need to show more confidence than that.

Marchisio on the other hand: “Our chance of winning? 50/50,” he said in a pre-match Press conference on Monday.

This team is flat out dominant domestically and has shown it is very strong internationally as well. We should be confident but cautious going into the final.

I actually like buffons words. What he meant is that, we should accept that Barcelona definitely look a lot stronger and on paper, we look like clear underdogs. Because of that, we have to work extra hard to grab that supposedly slim chance of winning this game. This is the kind of mentality that I appreciate. You look cold hard facts right in the face, but work your ass off to turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)