[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Fuck; I've been busy whole day, but now I'm nervous as hell. I came here just to say FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS!!!! I'm proud to be a Juventino and I love all of you (no homo)!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There was a voice recording of it that made the news, was fucken hilarious, this was the full text (now say it with a Strayan accent)

"Hannah, where the fuck are you? There's four toey humans in the cab. It's twenty to four. Our cocks are fat and fucken ready to spurt sauce and you're in bed. Fuck me. Fire up, you sad cunt." :lol:
:lol::lol:

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
forza juve forza juve forza forza forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:tuttosport::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)