[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
I don't wind up mates when their team looses a match as I know how much that shit hurts so didn't say anything to my Utd ones when we beat them in Manchester.

Last night I got a barage of messages from them and even a video of one with his Utd shirt on beating his chest.

No class at all.
Honestly this was just one of those fluke result games thar happen from time to time. I am ecouraged by the way we dominated them and we could have scored 4 or 5. Sometimes things like this happen even tho we played well. United look awful and seem at the level of Chievo Verona these days. Dont let your friends bother you so much. People have eyes. They see the truth. Their best player does not even want to play for them haha. Its so obvious Pogba wants to come back

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Did you think i meant i want them to lose cause i'm worried they will take top spot from us? :lol3:

Lol no chance they do that. I want them to lose to Valencia so they miss out on second.
If we beat Valencia in our next game, and United beat YBs @ Old Trafford, Valencia can't finish 2nd.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we beat Valencia in our next game, and United beat YBs @ Old Trafford, Valencia can't finish 2nd.
You're right and that will probably happen but I wouldn't be shocked if United fail to beat Young Boys. Even with our collapse at the end their victory against us was still a massive fluke. It is no way a credit to them or a sign that their problems are over.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Uefa's little group stage drama , the goat and pogba visiting former clubs circle jerk, is over. I highly doubt we will face united again this season. More likely to meet Madrid next round.

Honestly I ain't rooting for Valencia that much. United as shitty as they are, still got a possible troll win in them. Valencia will be just a free pass to next round to whichever side that face them.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah especially since it was a final. But 1999 United was a very good team. This team is terrible. And couched by Mourinho. So many shitty factors here.
United were missing Scholes and Keane in the final, they replaced them with a Blomqvist and Butt.

That’s like replacing Pogba and Vidal with Lemina and Rincon.

Hard to believe that Bayern still bottled it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
United were missing Scholes and Keane in the final, they replaced them with a Blomqvist and Butt.

That’s like replacing Pogba and Vidal with Lemina and Rincon.

Hard to believe that Bayern still bottled it.
Bayern was worse. They had a 38 year old Matthaus in the starting lineup. In fact they had 10 German players in that lineup in one of the worst periods of German football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)