[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
This game just shows why CL is out of reach for us. You can be the best team for entire match, but 4 minutes of brainfart can cost you everything.

We always have brainfarts. Always.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
What the hell happened???? How is it possible?? We were in complete control!!
1) Allegri putting on Barzagli put us in defense mode, so we started playing deeper.
2) Playing deeper led to a FK in a stupidly dangerous area, which Mata nailed.
3) We conceded a seemingly harmless FK was outside of the box, which United got really lucky to put in.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I ask the same question over and over but I really know the answer. Will we EVER learn?

No, the answer is no. We will NEVER learn and we with this mentality whoever players we buy we will NEVER win the CL.

Thank you and good night, I will not complain one bit

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Laughable ending. Made Juve look shit, made Man Utd look good. Goals re-write games but we bring it all on ourselves time and again. Hilarious how we started sitting back because there was 10 mins left and they threw Fellaini on. One goal is nothing in football, you can score a goal with just numbers and balls into the box. We were under very little pressure how it was. So that's on Allegri.

Anomaly of a result, which is probably the only good thing to take of it, because it flatters Man Utd massively and they'll get carried away, and will give our arrogant asses the kind of kicking we seem to need each season.

Shame it had to come against such a mediocre team and bitch of a coach but it doesn't really matter who it was against. From a pride perspective it's fucking irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)