[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (17 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
a lot of us were saying during the summer that we need an additional mid. Golovin would have been perfect just about now
Not that i want him back, but honestly - even Sturaro would be useful to have, and if it's only to throw him in against the likes of Chievo or Cagliari, to rest one of our starters.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparantely Jaap Staam is a "Harvard graduate" - Juve are favorites for tomorrows game
We are playing on home turf - Why wouldnt we be favorites?!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just have a feeling we’re going be be looking mainly not to get beat tomorrow. And by that I mean, not very much going forward but playing a game of chess tactically. Knocking the ball about and if we have any decent chances then hopefully one or two will go in. But apart from that a dull game. Which will make Man Utd look better than they are.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not that i want him back, but honestly - even Sturaro would be useful to have, and if it's only to throw him in against the likes of Chievo or Cagliari, to rest one of our starters.
:agree:

hed be useful against ManU as well, to chase Pogba around and give him nightmares. none of our mids except for Blaze have that kind of workrate defensively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)