[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah Allegri ran our midfielders to ground.

Maybe another 1-0 with no easy first half this time.

If Mou doesn't start three mids with one of them being Fred/Fellaini and have them play with intensity from the get go, he should retire.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado mezzala

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This game is tricky as there are few scenarios
1. We go with attacking intent - a definite win, maybe even thrashing
2. We go up to the field knowing we are through with a point and play in 2nd gear - We could still win but we could easily drop points with this attitude..

Knowing Juve over the years - We usually dont play for destruction when we dont really need it therefore I expect us to play on 2nd gear
As for result - I think the key is our scoring chances - We won`t concede more than 1 goal against Man Utd and we might even keep a clean sheet..
I do expect Ronaldo to score his first CL goal with us so I guess a 1-0 win is the most likely result although 2-0 2-1 and even 3-1 could definitely happen in this scenario
I hope we dont rest too much after the 1-0 though as if we do it they might get one back

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I predict a game very similar to the previous one. We will pass the ball around slowly, no need to rush as we are already practically guaranteed to finish 1st.

United to remain tight and limit chances in the first half but at some point, perhaps after we score, they will have to open up and attempt to play.

If United are lucky and our finishing is poor then I think they have a chance at snatching a point. Most likely result imo is narrow Juve victory.

2-1

Apr 19, 2007
I look for us to play a little boring and to keep the ball as much as possible to keep the game compact. Our injuries are a big worry right now and could change the way we play not only bc of players available but how the players fitness will start to become very soon

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So the two fit CMs are Bentancur and Pjanic?

So there is a chance that we see Bernardeschi, Cuads or even AS as a CM? AS has played CM for us before right or am i just imagining things?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So the two fit CMs are Bentancur and Pjanic?

So there is a chance that we see Bernardeschi, Cuads or even AS as a CM? AS has played CM for us before right or am i just imagining things?
As has, but our 4-3-3 is often more of a 442 so you could argue he actually played as more of a winger.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I miss Chiello every time he doesn't play. Obviously he needs to rest, but how necessary he is. He's a crucial player.

I only hope that Berna starts in this match, and scores :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)