[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Benfica aren't Salernitana, however. I doubt they're just going to sit back and allow us to dictate/control the game (not that we can do that these days anyway).

We need to score early, so we can calm our nerves. We must not concede first under any circumstance; otherwise, we're fucked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Benfica will turn up because of Allegri's comment earlier . It was an unnecessary comment from him.
Lets hope he walks the talk.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Benfica will turn up because of Allegri's comment earlier . It was an unnecessary comment from him.
Lets hope he walks the talk.
Benifca will turn up regardless. They know it too - Its between Juve and Benfica for the 2nd spot

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This is going to be fun. It may be the beginning to the end of our season in September :sergio:

That would give us enough time to plan next year with more extensions like De Sciglio y great deals like not signing new FB :lol::lol: And of course, more master deals like let Paulo Pussy Fraud go and got a champion like Paul instead

Hopefully Max used last game biased ref BS to unite the team and start to look like one from this point forward. As I said, it’s going to be fun either way, trying to live or let the dying begin

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Give Vlahovic a strike partner, no 4-3-3 since we don't have wingers. Di Maria can be SS or playmaker, just as long as Vlahovic isn't alone. Also, McKennie isn't a winger. He will never be. I blame Mandzukic for being versatile and now Allegri thinks everyone else can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)