[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Why would you keep him on the bench in a must win game? Unless you're planning to unleash him with 30 minutes to go - hopefully it's not too late by then.

We shouldn't be taking any unnecessary gambles in this game.
Is he fit to start or even play?

Obviously if he is healthy play him, but I doubt he has many minutes in his leg by Wednesday. Last I read Locatelli and Rabiot are half-out, not a certainty to be back in this match. Szczesny should be back.

Perin
Bremer - Bonucci - Danilo
Cuadrado - McKennie - Paredes - Miretti - Kostic
Vlahovic - Milik
Yes, McKennie is awful but I guess given everyone is injured he will start, with Fagioli coming on later.

- - - Updated - - -

Just seen that Benfica has won 11 matches in a row. Christ

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
According to sky loca is out and rabiot is a doubt. Watch Allegri play the same lineup as he did vs salernitana loll. Fagioli should replace McKennie

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
We will be kicked out the group after two days and keep the allegri because we don’t have money to fire him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
If Di Maria and Miretti play we have a chance. If Vlahovic brings his A game we have a chance. If we deploy a midfield of Paredes, Miretti and Fagioli/Locatelli, we have a chance.

No De Shitlio. No Kean. No Cuadrado. No McNuggets. No Sandro.

Play a 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1or even a 3-5-2.
Don’t play Di Maria, muscle problems won’t recover so quick. It will stop Di Maria for another month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Even De Shitlio?

No De Shitlio, No McNuggets and No Kean.
I don't know man, I think 4 at the back is the way to go here and in this case it would be De Sciglio or Alex Sandro. Doesn't really matter.

McKennie I would never start, but considering the injuries I think Fagioli is the only other option. As much as I hope he will be chosen, I don't think Allegri will do it in this match.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know man, I think 4 at the back is the way to go here and in this case it would be De Sciglio or Alex Sandro. Doesn't really matter.

McKennie I would never start, but considering the injuries I think Fagioli is the only other option. As much as I hope he will be chosen, I don't think Allegri will do it in this match.
We should play our best players. Fuck formations. De Shitlio, Kean and McNuggets shouldn't be anywhere near the starting lineup for a game of this magnitude.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
We should play our best players. Fuck formations. De Shitlio, Kean and McNuggets shouldn't be anywhere near the starting lineup for a game of this magnitude.
Who would you lineup excluding De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and McKennie? With possibly Di Maria not being risked.

I would gladly drop every shitty player we have, but unfortunately we have too many of them. The injuries aren't helping either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who would you lineup excluding De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and McKennie? With possibly Di Maria not being risked.

I would gladly drop every shitty player we have, but unfortunately we have too many of them. The injuries aren't helping either.
I'd go 3-4-1-2 with Danilo Bonucci and Bremer as the back three, Paredes and Fagioli in midfield, Kostic and Cuads on the wings, with Miretti behind Vlahovic and Milik.

I'd bring on Di Maria for the last 20-25 minutes if we really need him.

Sandro could also be deployed as one of the subs, as it seems he doesn't necessarily suck when he's only asked to play for 20-30 minutes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope for a win.
Based on our last game it can definitely happen if we play the last 20 minutes for 90 minutes.
Change in attitude is possible due to the last comeback.
This for me is the game that will decide our fate this season. If we play well and win, we go on and continue to perform better eventually win the Scudetto.
If we dont play well, Benfica might go through and we will finish 4th at best (Serie A).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)