[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
There is always a way. :touched:

Just think of the worst case scenario: "Taking we the lead in the 5th min with a marvelous, structured and precisely executed ellaborate play.
Then defending the rest of the whole game, only then they tied in the 89th min and then they score the second goal in the 95th offside" :sergio:

Anything better than that Ill take it. :boh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Di Maria and Miretti play we have a chance. If Vlahovic brings his A game we have a chance. If we deploy a midfield of Paredes, Miretti and Fagioli/Locatelli, we have a chance.

No De Shitlio. No Kean. No Cuadrado. No McNuggets. No Sandro.

Play a 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1or even a 3-5-2.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Why would you keep him on the bench in a must win game? Unless you're planning to unleash him with 30 minutes to go - hopefully it's not too late by then.

We shouldn't be taking any unnecessary gambles in this game.
Because I am afraid he’s still injured so yeah I’d introduce him in the second half.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Play Danilo for Cuadrado - Cuad lost it lately and does way too many mistakes.
Bremer is a must play and I rather see us use Gatti than Bonucci.
Paredes must start this one as he is showing something others dont in his position.
Locatelli is he injured or just out of form? I would consider playing him regardless.
Fagioli - He wont play thats for sure
Miretti - Hope he plays, he seems like our star midfielder as funny as it sounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Any formation with 2 strikers Milik needs to play. Keep Di Maria on the bench I guess.
I continue to say Milik was a very good signing. While he is not a WC player he is a very good Vlahovic alternative and could even play alongside Vlahovic.
P.S Vlahovic must improve.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Match of the season so far. Must win.

Drop points here and we're probably out of CL.

Benfica is too experienced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)