[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL

I watched this miserable game today, was the third game I watched all season. 1st one was first leg v Man U we facked them well barely, just scored 1 goal but that performance gave me a serious hard on but still pissed me off like crazy because it was only 1-0 but we could have had 3 by half.
2nd game was 2nd leg v Atletico, I genuinely believed we were out ( should have been tbh, spare me the hurt) then CR7's heroics made me believe.

Then this shite.....

I watched this game with 2 co-workers, I've been watching playoff hockey with them and they were down to watch a game with me. The whole time they were asking me, is this even your team? Do you even want them to win? Why are you wearing their shirt?

Broo on my mom's head the whole time I was just cussing at the players (spefically bonucci and Raguno)
I was wishing for Juve to crash just so bonucci wouldn't get shite hate was that real
Not to mention seeing Pjanic making crucial clearance/tackle in the box when bonucci the cunt and the Raguno the useless were nowhere to be seen had me FUMING
Not to mention when commentator was praising bonucci offensive contribution good god

I truly believe all Juve fans are masochist, I think I'm a masochist

Why else would I subject myself to such pain and disappointment good god

This too much mane
Really is

- - - Updated - - -

So, our last 6 matches at home in the CL have yielded 3 defeats. Just wow! :shocked:

Losses to Real, The Red Cunts, and FC Zionism. It's ok to lose, but a 50% loss ratio in the last 6 games? How pathetic.

Clearly, something isn't right.
Disband club

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Players like Cancelo comes here showing absolute fantastic class and suddenly becomes shit. Dybala the player who was a top quality is a shadow of himself.

Why our best players are either injured or awfully out of form?

Why Dybala doesn't have any chance to shoots anymore?
Why we are so shit at pressing opponents ??

Why even league's minor clubs can press the shit of us easily.?

Why we can't string 3 passes together?

Why Matuidi is the most advanced Mid in the system? He always on the same line with wingers and our CF.

These problems were so obvious and glaring all season against any kind of teams , and still our coach didn't do shit for it.
He has top 3 squad in the world and playing the most passive and uninspiring football in the world. He had fucking Ronaldo and we didn't make a single chance for him.

If Allegri has a bit of self respect he will leave at the end of season. His out dated football belongs to the past.
Most questions can be answered by the fact that Ronaldo is in our squad. Due to his presence maybe the need for other players to stand up is smaller, plus Ronaldo tries to claim most balls (since his start here). We have not had a more than 5 decent games this year. In our best match Bernadeschi was our best man, even though Ronaldo was the one making the goals. I believe that if we had not bought Ronaldo we had more of a team than a bunch of individuals.
At the start of the season I was already not happy with paying 100 million for a player that changes your whole game plan and the season had progressed in the way I was afraid of.
Only winning the CL would have justified the purchase of Ronaldo, now it is a lost season (even if the Scudetto is almost ours)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bro we can win a thousand fucking scufuckingmeaninglessdettos and it wouldn't mean shit if we cant win in the CL we need continental success or else what's the difference between this Juve side and the Lyon team that won what 5 or 7 times in a row, don't even know because it don't fucking matter!!!!!!!!!! We need the hooddam cl

Jan 22, 2016
Most questions can be answered by the fact that Ronaldo is in our squad. Due to his presence maybe the need for other players to stand up is smaller, plus Ronaldo tries to claim most balls (since his start here). We have not had a more than 5 decent games this year. In our best match Bernadeschi was our best man, even though Ronaldo was the one making the goals. I believe that if we had not bought Ronaldo we had more of a team than a bunch of individuals.
At the start of the season I was already not happy with paying 100 million for a player that changes your whole game plan and the season had progressed in the way I was afraid of.
Only winning the CL would have justified the purchase of Ronaldo, now it is a lost season (even if the Scudetto is almost ours)
How on earth buying the best player in world was a bad idea? The financial aspect of this purchase justify everything let alone his tremendous performance for us this year.

We are a much better equipped team than last year. We brought Ronaldo , Cancelo, Bonucci, Emre, Spinazzola and Kean.

And how is it possible to get worst with these qualities added to the already competitive squad?

We had the best summer Mercatos in the last 8 years and still manged to get regressed result and performance wise. This not on players or Paratici. This is what happens when your coach is out dated and his boring tactics bring back Caplo's memories.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
How on earth buying the best player in world was a bad idea? The financial aspect of this purchase justify everything let alone his tremendous performance for us this year.

We are a much better equipped team than last year. We brought Ronaldo , Cancelo, Bonucci, Emre, Spinazzola and Kean.

And how is it possible to get worst with these qualities added to the already competitive squad?

We had the best summer Mercatos in the last 8 years and still manged to get regressed result and performance wise. This not on players or Paratici. This is what happens when your coach is out dated and his boring tactics bring back Caplo's memories.
In terms of player comparison, yes the team was better equipped this year. However, have we ever had more than a few games were attack would link up nicely like Higuain did with Dybala last season? Not really, and this comes mainly from Ronaldo, just like the way he claims almost all free kicks even though Pjanic is a much better free kick taker.
Yes, he is the goat as an individual athlete, but we played much worse as a team

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bro we can win a thousand fucking scufuckingmeaninglessdettos and it wouldn't mean shit if we cant win in the CL we need continental success or else what's the difference between this Juve side and the Lyon team that won what 5 or 7 times in a row, don't even know because it don't fucking matter!!!!!!!!!! We need the hooddam cl
:rab:

Dude, we need to join forces with our Allianz bros, Juventus Munich. We will crush all comers then.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rab:

Dude, we need to join forces with our Allianz bros, Juventus Munich. We will crush all comers then.
For real though this team has accomplished LEGENDARY feats, so did Gigi and the ONLY thing missing is that ONE medal...like fuck. Their accomplishments will get undermined because of said lack of success, forget the outsiders even as a die hard fan it taints my view of them (except Gigi) and I hate that I really di

- - - Updated - - -

Shit that fucks me up is that I genuinely had hope ffs y you do this Cr7 why

- - - Updated - - -

Would've been a thousand time easier to digest an elimination vs Atletico

- - - Updated - - -

I'm like 10+ sapporo's deep and a few shots, I'm bent
Next one I'm cracking is to much boy @Lapa's health hope you as facked as I am broski :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hell :sergio:
Still can't accept this shit

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
In all honesty Ajax played amazing and I hope they win the CL with a bang. It will give us the perspective that a young and inexperienced team can win this competition. We need young fearless guns and a new mindset to win in Europe. Good luck to Ajax.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
In all honesty Ajax played amazing and I hope they win the CL with a bang. It will give us the perspective that a young and inexperienced team can win this competition. We need young fearless guns and a new mindset to win in Europe. Good luck to Ajax.
All the best to them

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I was 99% certain we were going out against Ajax and did not watch the game yesterday.This was the first time I deliberately missed our match. I am done with watching Allegri's Juve.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dude I'm sure you think you make sense in your own way, but I don't. "Let's get the ball back from the other team and then lose it back to them" said no manager ever. We lost the ball so many times because our midfield is shite, and our only player usually pulling the strings (Berna) decided to play his worst match, was at fault in their first goal and never snapped out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok maybe you will understand it if I re-word it, if not then I am done with this discussion with you.

The defensive approach I am talking about is restricting your attacks to the extreme in order not to risk anything at the back. Cowardice is also another description for the approach.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i don't know why people are so desperate and mad about this loss, it was meant to be. been on a thin line for a long time and an ageing core is getting way to old, while still producing here and there but it ain't nothing but a smoke screen for our actual problems. it has happened in madrid, it happened with spanish national team, it happened with germany etc, you kind of putting all the problems aside when results are kind of there, even you see those problems. i hope this is a kick off for something new, something beautiful and we're bringing ourselves to the very top of this game by changing the old habits, while not forgetting our amazing history.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Firstly, Bonucci-Rugani should never see the light of day again. Two central defenders who have zero aggression, who don't want to make tackles, and Bonucci who cannot make a defensive header. His effort on the De Ligt goal should be entered into a coaching manual on how not to make a defensive header. He's pathetic, and I repeat again we'll never win the CL with this assclown in defence, he's a joke. The pair can be sold and I'd be happy, honestly. Chiellini looks like a god when you see the difference he makes.

Midfield ended up killing us badly in this game. Even with a top midfield we'd have struggled but I've seen teams half as good as Ajax cause us all sorts of problems. Press Juve hard and we tend to lose. Pjanic panics and then disappears, and he doesn't have athleticism to cover. Emre Can and Matuidi are just legs but they can't do any attacking without the ball.
Sadly, we're not going to fix the defense problem.
Like it or not, Bonucci is here to stay. His preferred partner will remain Chiellini. So the guys we'll sign are most likely going to be backup players. A direct replacement for Barzagli & one for Caceres.

While the midfield situation has been clear for many months now. Fixing that would mean a major overhaul. Not sure if we're able to afford that.

Since the season is over, let's sum it up.

1. It was a very weird year. Right from the beginning and to the very end.

2. Initially the club wanted to buy SMS to the midfield and Godin to the defense, which made perfect sense. But then they bought CR7, which lead to a domino effect: Higuain had to go -> Bonucci had to be invited back in order to sell Higuain to Milan -> Caldara had to leave with Higuain -> the huge hole in the midfield -> Benatia leaving the club in the winter. A well-built structure suddenly disappeared and turned into a complete mess.

3. This was one of the years when it didn't feel like there was a team on the field. Just a dozen of people trying to kick the ball.

4. Beppe left the club, and it wasn't an amicable divorce.

5. There was no usual pattern "awful football in the autumn -> great football in the spring". It was a monotonous canvas of ugly football, with rare glimpses of beauty (MU away, Atletico at home).

6. Juventus was kicked out of Coppa Italia on the early stage.

7. Serie A reached the new low - none of the teams were able to even try to compete with Juventus, and it happened not because Juventus were that great, but because those teams, especially Napoli and Roma, significantly degraded (Roma were in Champions League semifinals last year ffs), while others didn't become better.

Now, after all of these events, it feels like it was just a completely wasted year. It was so weird and dull that now I cannot even say that tonight's defeat somehow upset me, because it was the most logical thing that could have happened in this chain of events.
Pretty close to my own feelings about the season.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well, at least we can still laugh about it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In attack? Nah.

If anything we are way too top-heavy, with the team stacked up front, and no one to support them.

Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala, Costa, Bernadeschi, Kean, Cuadrado. We have strikers, secondary strikers, wingers, CAMs all in there. A lot of versatile and excellent attackers.

But that matters little when our midfield can't support them worth a shit, and our defence shits the bed any time Chiellini isn't holding the hand of whoever his partner is.
What Enron meant to say probably is that we have holes when it comes to attacking ideas. It's either that or the attackers are being restricted not to run risks because of the uber conservative approach that is carved in our minds.

- - - Updated - - -

This Ajax team will be raided next season so why don't we try to lure their coach at the end of this season so he would in turn drag some of his favorite players with him?
Because we will never ever hire a Dutch coach.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think there is something serious to be said about playing with 0 pressure in the league

When Bayern won they had a strong Dortmund who won the league did they not? It's not a question of playing against better players but rather playing with real discernible pressure IMO

Other than that we lack technical players in the midfield and perhaps more than that leaders

I think Can is probably the one to grow into that role as he has shown signs so far of being that sort of character
We need a long term solution for the after chiellini that can come in when he gets his eventual clad injury

I think Pjanic, if he is going to stay, might need to move away from that regista position
He isn't athletic enough
That or we need to put players next to him that can really support him

Ramsey will definitely help as he can be that link between the forwards and the mids.

I think we will see a few changes this summer, keep an eye out for SMS who has seemingly fallen off the radar

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sadly, we're not going to fix the defense problem.
Like it or not, Bonucci is here to stay. His preferred partner will remain Chiellini. So the guys we'll sign are most likely going to be backup players. A direct replacement for Barzagli & one for Caceres.

While the midfield situation has been clear for many months now. Fixing that would mean a major overhaul. Not sure if we're able to afford that.

Pretty close to my own feelings about the season.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well, at least we can still laugh about it.
I agree. That's why all the talk about De Ligt and Umtiti and Koulibaly is just talk. None of these will even be approached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)